~Karan Deewani. Siggs ki Rani~ HBD - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
totally looove the thread :) its awsooome :) and the gifts are really really beautiful :) <3
after months i opened ps, so sorry for the bad result..

your birthday gift from my side :) <3 hope you like it :)

Edited by .Dulcet - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

how do u know?😲😆 n what's that @green?
hehe i just guessed :P @green oh nothing ..it got there by mistake 😆it was about the soulmate thing 😳
Originally posted by veds_6791

"OLLY"

On this special day,
As you celebrate your Birthday...
Here's wishing for
A whole lot of
Sweet Surprises
to come your way
Today & Always!!!
God Bless You!!!
And keep on making amazing sigs/avis for us 😛

This is your gift, this is not even a percent of what you make but we still tried and came up with this ------->>>>

We hope u liked it...

(There is one more in Pari's post :P)

PS - Sanju amazing post yaar..
PSS - Olly you liked my post before i even wished you... agar tumhe mera wish acha na lage toh 😛🤣
PSSS - Payal-ji the VM is amazing...
PSSSS - Shibz... The Avi's are amazing...

Bas bohut sare post scripts ho gaye🤣
aww so cute :D thanks a lot veds🤗 and nope i love my gift!..its really lovely :D
Originally posted by .Dulcet

after months i opened ps, so sorry for the bad result..

your birthday gift from my side :) <3 hope you like it :)

OMG!!..its so beautiful!! karan thank u so much shilpa🤗
Originally posted by .Dulcet

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Olly :) keep rockin as always and keep makin sigs :) wish you all the happiness and succes :) 

youre such a talented person and after hearing that you also paint and sketch, WOOOW!!.. youre awsome :)

Happy Birthday once again :)
hehe aww thank u shilpa..🤗
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

omg im so late😲😭 hate finishing college late today😡 but i made it 30 mins before b'day is over👏🤣 aww anj mat ro ..and yay u finally made it before my bday was about to end ..btw missed u 😭😭

Happy Birthday Ollyyy 🤗 meri polly foreigner friend😆😆😆 you know how much i love you and you better thank me for jhelofying all your crying😈 i know i know 🤣🤣humare sukh dukh ke saathi!😆hehe just joking😛😆your crazy..but very sweet and innocent.hehe mujhe  pata hai main kitni sweet hun ..mom se pooch lena🤣😆.and you are so talented..you literally leave me speechless whenever i see your siggs and avi's or VMs..you better start making VMs again..i miss them 😒 aww thank u anji but VMs not possible :( i too want to make them but very tedious job and ek toh adha din pc pe rehti hun and for vm toh saara din lagega and mom toh fir tod hi degi meri pc😆 Happy Birthday once again..i hope you have had a lovely day and i hope all your dreams and wishes come true..🤗 🤗 my b'day wish is inomplete with that patent line😆😆😆 and im so sorry for being late..but i wished you at 12 IST so it's okay😛😆 Love you :* ❤️ 🤗 aww thank u anji🤗 🤗 

P.S: Sanju..even after running out of idea's..you came up with a great post..it was entertaining, sweet and funny😳 and haha! yeah olly should give all of us a thank you siggy each😈 infact the thank you gift should be a VM only coz she hasn't made one for long😉
P.S. 1: Nimmii..your creations..👏 👏 👏 you have improved so much..they look gorgous..❤️ and the singhu wala avi is hot hot hot☺️ ☺️ ☺️ 
P.S. 2: Payal your VM..the song wont go off my mind..😛 the vm is lovely and so sweet..and the scenes match so well  ❤️ 'ab jo galat tha..woh bhi sahi hai' ❤️
P.S. 3: Pari Naina Veds..the siggy for olly is sooo cute and sweet❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Originally posted by pari_15

Happy bday Olly...

May u get all u deserve...n may u always keep making gorgeous creations ...:D

btw i made sumthing for u...i know its bakwaas...bt still..u know i'm an amateur na :P..i felt like making so made for u...
The main idea was naina's..n i implemented it...text is by veds..😳

ps-sanjz awesum thread as usual ;)..beautiful creations everyone..:D
omg wow thank u pari veds and naina!! its beautiful!!..🤗 
Originally posted by moonkmh

happy birthday olly...may U have an awesome year n life ahead
thank u madhu🤗
🤗🤗🤗 thank u guys for making this day so special 🤗...so many wishes and so many gifts .thank u once again everyone ..❤️ u guys muahh