India-Forums

I am taking a stand...

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
LOL Oh Gosh did u see that! Madhura was made to look so silly when she said I am taking a stand for her LOL and Rakhi shouted - pehle khud ke liye toh stand ROFL too good Embarrassed 

These tv gals absolutely make my head turn - on one hand she is rating her "friend" 3/10 and on the other "taking a stand" for her ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candykrush

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

LOL Oh Gosh did u see that! Madhura was made to look so silly when she said I am taking a stand for her LOL and Rakhi shouted - pehle khud ke liye toh stand ROFL too good Embarrassed 

These tv gals absolutely make my head turn - on one hand she is rating her "friend" 3/10 and on the other "taking a stand" for her ROFL

@bold:  bechari... rakhi ke saamne usska dimag takaaarrr khagayaLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
bechari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index