I am taking a stand...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
LOL Oh Gosh did u see that! Madhura was made to look so silly when she said I am taking a stand for her LOL and Rakhi shouted - pehle khud ke liye toh stand ROFL too good Embarrassed 

These tv gals absolutely make my head turn - on one hand she is rating her "friend" 3/10 and on the other "taking a stand" for her ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candykrush

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am taking a stand..." in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candykrush

IF-Sizzlerz

candykrush

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

LOL Oh Gosh did u see that! Madhura was made to look so silly when she said I am taking a stand for her LOL and Rakhi shouted - pehle khud ke liye toh stand ROFL too good Embarrassed 

These tv gals absolutely make my head turn - on one hand she is rating her "friend" 3/10 and on the other "taking a stand" for her ROFL

@bold:  bechari... rakhi ke saamne usska dimag takaaarrr khagayaLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
bechari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.