Page   of 2

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidgauri

Originally posted by MSPE

kahin kisi pagal kutte ne kaat toh nahi liya

ankita lokhande has already quit pavitra rishta and zee tv jodis has confirmed it on faceboook. so whatever u wrote that ankita is still there in pr is absolutely falseLOLLOLLOL

so its obvious that whatever u wrote about mkkpb is also falseLOLLOL.

person who can fake about 1 thing can definitely fake about other thing also right

ROFL

u r too funny yaarWinkLOL

ok let me explain

i asked u whether any pagal kutta bite u or not ? this by no way means that i called u only a pagal kutta. LOLLOL

there is hell lot of difference between asking whether u were bitten by a dog and saying that u urself are a dogEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u see darling , looking at the way u write i could easily infer that u don't know proper english. so i had typed that statement in hindi. but now it appears to me that u don't know even hindi alsoConfusedConfusedConfused
[/QUOTE]

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I DON'T KNOW PROPER ENGLISH?????

I ALWAYS WRITE IN ENGLISH ONLY NEVER IN HINDI...!!!

AND I CAN SPEAK PERFECT HINDI...

I NEVER CREATE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN MY POST...

YOU NEVER READ MY POST PERFECTLY.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WARNING / BASHINGS (Page 2)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Ok first lets get one thing clear here bioth of you need to stop bashing each other and sending PM's is personal and we normally do not interfere unless the person is making a serious threat.

I need both of you to just stop bashing each other as you guys are no longer talking about the show but it has clearly become personal. IF rules clearly states no personal communication and importantly no personal name calling on the thread. I do not want to have to report both of you as both of you have gone against the IF rules.

I am not taking anyone's side here as both parties have gone against the rule when the name calling started. One of you should have immediately rellized and stopped but the arguements keep continuing and its not fair to the others who find this page very negative. Am sorry to say this but both of your arguing has made people not want to partake in comments as they are afraid they will be bashed as well.

I am again humbly requesting the two of you MPSE & Sidgauri to please call for a truse and stop hurting each other as it is disturbing the peace in this page.

As for harrassing PM's please report it to the Global Moderator as they will check it before taking an action. For negative posts on the forum I can advise for them to be closed or banned.

Thanks and regards deebasd on behalf of MKKPB dev team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
YOU DID NOT MEAN ABOUT YOUR WORDS...

BUT WRITING WORDS LIKE 'PAGAL KUTTA TO BEAT YOU' & if he/she/it ROFLROFLROFL goes and jumps in a lake then the entire lake will get polluted and will not be safe for other aquatic creatures to live thereLOLLOLLOLLOL

THIS WORDS ARE VERY HARMING,IT'S CREATE BAD MANNERS & IT HURTS FEELINGS OF MINE...WHEN I NEVER WRITE LIKE THIS WORDS TO YOU...

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidgauri

Originally posted by MSPE

I AM NOT AFRAID WITH YOU,NOW I WILL 100% TYPE IN CAPS ONLY...!!!

AND REMEMBER IN ALL PM, THERE IS NOT ANY BAD THING TO YOU,I SIMPLY CONVERGE WITH YOU...THAT'S IT...
do whatever u want and see what i do now.

well type in CAPS WITH SIZE 2 or type in CAPS WITH SIZE 7. 
i just don't give a damn .Big smileBig smile

i guess u wanted to say "converse" but ended up saying "converge"ROFL

ANOTHER MISTAKE BY YOU...

i only want to say ,''converge'' means want to talk with you but you did not mean properly it...

Then what can i do???????

Edited by MSPE - 20 February 2013 at 12:33am

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Nothing changed Deeba.,... they are still fighting... ! 
I tried to calm down both of them in their previous thread also...

But you can see ... they have stared fighting here too...

And I know that they'll still not stop...
even I'll be abused after this post... just see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Go to top