Fashion and Beauty

I want to study beauty course ?

keertana999 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I want to study beauty course, know of any good schools? / What was your course like?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.luvkushshiksha.com/beauty-schools-&-coaching-institutes-in-delhi.html
Click on this this will help you for beauty course. one advise I will give to you that when you learn that they will explain all the thing but when you learn about bridal make than fully concentrate because it is most important in all other,  about jewelry matching you should also know because when I do They would not explain so much so I learn this by Internet. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know where you live, but go to nice salons near you and asking the people there where they went and how they liked it. Also, as someone mentioned above, Google is good to use too, but it won't give you the same opinions as actual people do.
Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey right saying that Google will not give you actual opinion as people can give, as you give  :) haha...   Edited by Surabhi_G - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Surabhi_G

Hey right saying that Google will not give you actual opinion as people can give, as you give  :) haha...  

I meant there's a difference in asking people face-to-face and reading someone's opinion online. Some people are disgruntled, so they write bad reviews about good programs online. Whereas, in face-to-face questioning and answering, you can get a good honest opinion. These are people who are in the industry right now, so they will give you the best tips and guide you towards the best resources.
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know where you reside, but where I live I know a lot of beauty courses/training's and apprenticeships going for beauty courses. Two of my friends took up a beauty course and both of them enjoyed their course, one of them does professional bridal make up now and she's pretty amazing. if you have a passion for beauty then you will definitively enjoy the course. x
Edited by .Jiya. - 11 years ago