Fashion and Beauty

I want to study beauty course ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

keertana999

keertana999

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I want to study beauty course, know of any good schools? / What was your course like?Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want to study beauty course ?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_CookieMonster_

IF-Addictz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Search on google

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
http://www.luvkushshiksha.com/beauty-schools-&-coaching-institutes-in-delhi.html
Click on this this will help you for beauty course. one advise I will give to you that when you learn that they will explain all the thing but when you learn about bridal make than fully concentrate because it is most important in all other,  about jewelry matching you should also know because when I do They would not explain so much so I learn this by Internet. 

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I don't know where you live, but go to nice salons near you and asking the people there where they went and how they liked it. Also, as someone mentioned above, Google is good to use too, but it won't give you the same opinions as actual people do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Hey right saying that Google will not give you actual opinion as people can give, as you give  :) haha...  

Edited by Surabhi_G - 22 February 2013 at 8:23pm

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surabhi_G

Hey right saying that Google will not give you actual opinion as people can give, as you give  :) haha...  

I meant there's a difference in asking people face-to-face and reading someone's opinion online. Some people are disgruntled, so they write bad reviews about good programs online. Whereas, in face-to-face questioning and answering, you can get a good honest opinion. These are people who are in the industry right now, so they will give you the best tips and guide you towards the best resources.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I don't know where you reside, but where I live I know a lot of beauty courses/training's and apprenticeships going for beauty courses. Two of my friends took up a beauty course and both of them enjoyed their course, one of them does professional bridal make up now and she's pretty amazing. if you have a passion for beauty then you will definitively enjoy the course. x

Edited by .Jiya. - 27 February 2013 at 6:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top