Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone :)

I'm sure many of you might agree with me in saying that this was a very captivating first episode. I loved Riddhi, let me throw that out there first LOL Such a powerful character again!

But, as I was watching her, I was thinking of Arundathi, the character Anushka played, fierce, brave, daughter of a powerful lord/king, in the past, and fighting for something. And also shades of Magadheera, with the bringing the past and the present together, rebirth, etc, which is what seems to be happening here.

I'm sure the story itself will be different from the two movies, but anyone else notice similarities? Other ones I might have missed?

Each of the characters though is so good in their respective roles, very convincing, I must say. And the actor who plays Rahu Kaal - ClapClap Mindblowingly spooky! And the actress who plays his sister. I"m looking forward to seeing how this show develops further.

Your thoughts?

-Naina

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saahashadow.daemon-Swetha-.nimmi.funkyliciousVIMAL.MMMBGFIZK6shrutisweetyMrToolConfusersnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Magadheera/Arundathi vibes?" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
even i found some resemblance with the movie Dangerous Ishq ..which was Karishma's comeback movie

and ofcourse superb flop

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina...nimmi.shrutisweety

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Lol, I haven't watched that and know next to nothing about it. LOL But I like the variation in time periods that is being shown!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.funkyliciousshrutisweety

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Naina..

Hi Everyone :)

I'm sure many of you might agree with me in saying that this was a very captivating first episode. I loved Riddhi, let me throw that out there first LOL Such a powerful character again!

But, as I was watching her, I was thinking of Arundathi, the character Anushka played, fierce, brave, daughter of a powerful lord/king, in the past, and fighting for something. And also shades of Magadheera, with the bringing the past and the present together, rebirth, etc, which is what seems to be happening here.

I'm sure the story itself will be different from the two movies, but anyone else notice similarities? Other ones I might have missed?

Each of the characters though is so good in their respective roles, very convincing, I must say. And the actor who plays Rahu Kaal - ClapClap Mindblowingly spooky! And the actress who plays his sister. I"m looking forward to seeing how this show develops further.

Your thoughts?

-Naina

Loved Ridhi tooHeart as of the two characters...actually havent watched either so cant comment on thatEmbarrassed but so far m liking Ridhi, Krip and RashmiBig smile

btw love ur AdiYa aviEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.shrutisweety

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
the similarities are in the fact that the characters were royal in thier past briths-(the girl being a princess) and are reborn again with a promise to reunite
that is where the similarities start and end
this story is super natural and has lots of fantasy fiction in it-so i dont think they are on the same lines

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.nimmi.shrutisweetyAngadPariAddict

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
ppl r saying it  a lil bit resembles dangerous ishq

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.shrutisweety

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiNgad

ppl r saying it  a lil bit resembles dangerous ishq

yes..more because hero was unimpressive there too..but karishma also failed to impress unlike ridhi so  film is flop but show's starting is big hit itself..

but does that mean as gimmy shergil dev urf angad is also reincarnation off rahukal?? as it was in film

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisweety

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
yes naina di when i saw first epi i taught it was some wat same like magadeera and ya arundathi was superb film ,kya acting ki hai anu ne 
i loved her ,and i hope she to do the same 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.