Rey-Vicky OS: It's a Boy Thing

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Frustrated and stressed as the exams coming near. Just had to write something! This is what we came up with. And when the OS was finally written the dumb computer refused to work. Now the PC is fine,so finally posting it.

We hope this isn't too mush or impractical. And if the ending feels a bit out of place or abrupt,we are sorry.

This OS maybe a part of the FF that is on hold right now, this maybe included with some editing.

This OS contains parts of ViHa and KriYannsh too. Though it's on the current track but still Tanni isn't there. Rey still waits for Kriya 😳

Anyways Enjoy! 😳. Feedbacks will be appreciated 😃

Rey-Vicky OS: It's a Boy Thing

He laid there on the couch lazily, reading the book on world economical development cursing the syllabus and teacher. Exams weren't anytime near but he had sworn to study a bit as the dance ban and other fiasco's had kept him busy for long.

A faint doorbell was heard. He looked at the clock, 8:20 p.m.

He walked up to the door debating whether it was Ramu kaka his cook or some stupid sales man. He turned the doorknob and opened the wooden door only to find his best buddy, Vicky standing there grinning.

"Vicky?.." Rey said stepping aside to let him in.

Vicky gave a crooked smile, rushing inside.

He turned about and took out and few bottles from the big packet that he had brought.

Rey looked skeptically at the bottles and then at him.

"It's not alcoholic!" Vicky said reading his best friends mind.

Rey chuckled at him and settled on the sofa just across the couch.

"So...what's up lately" Rey said taking out a packet of chips.

"Nothing' everything has been so worked up'we haven't been able to talk "

"What are we girls?" Rey said chuckling and next moment dodged a cushion thrown by Vicky.

"Shut up" Vicky said smiling while opening the can of the drink.

They sat there talking about the whole dance ban fiasco, the whole group divides, passion for dance and lot more. Vicky did highly regret to not choose dance and follow what he loved. But he was trying his level best to not show any sadness about it, of course Rey knew. He decided to change the topic as Vicky told him the cartoons that had entered the dance teams recently, and one of them trying to divide the group. They laughed over the matter and realized that the group that come long way, not only the dazzlers or the weakling, it was whole team. 

They had now shifted and sat the on the ground on the fully furnished flat, eating chips and drinking an odd drink that Vicky insisted wasn't alcoholic. He talked about the childhood day and all the weird pranks they had pulled off together, bunking classes, exam preparations and the one thing they both loved, dancing. They both had known each other from about all their life's, their parents were good friends and well known business tycoons in Mumbai. Going to same school and college, they had grown close together and were called the inseparable twin brothers in early days.

"So'well...What's up with you and Neha" Rey asked looking at him expectantly. Not wishing to be too interfering in his life and hoping to not hurt him.

"I don't know" Vicky said after a long pause "I don't know what's happening..I seriously don't"

"Talk to her about it' I know you miss her and bet she does too"

"I don't think she wants it dude'when I need her she wasn't there, I trust her but its just that..I think she needs time"

"Do you even look at Neha? She looks hurt these days, all quiet and for God sake's stop hitting on random girls at college"

"What! You are talking about yesterday?..I was thanking Varsha for the notes she gave me, nothing more"

"And after that the hug?. Everyone knows that she has a huge crush on you, you should have seen Neha...She was about to breakdown and went away to the girls locker room, I guess Simmi followed her".

"She was that hurt?" he asked; little worry clear on his eyes. Rey nodded his head in positive.

"I think its time you get her back Vicky, she really loves you"

"I know" he said smiling "but remember the dance camp'she won and all I was thinking was why I lost? I should have gone and congratulated her, be all happy for her and al I thought was about me, myself!...Sometimes I feel she deserves better"

"She does maybe'Don't give the 'dare me' look now. But I know, we all know that she only loves you so just stop analyzing situation and go to her before its late"

"Yeah...I guess. I really miss her" Vicky said giving a faint smile "don't you'don't miss Kriya?" Vicky looked at his best friend as his facial expression turned a little soft as he remembered her" .

"I do'I really miss baatcutter" Rey said cursing the tears that had started to form in his eyes.

"Have you ever thought about moving on" Vicky asked passing him another bottle.

"I did.. Honestly I did'but I couldn't"..Rey said gulping the hard liquid down his throat "Even if I try to move on with anyone I automatically compare her with baatcutter and well there is none like her. Her memoires, her passion for dance, the cute fights..Sometimes I wish she was here" Rey said brushing away the little lone tear that had rolled down his cheek.

"You don't think she betrayed you, hmm?"

"Nope, I don't think she betrayed...it was me, sigh. All that she said that day, I guess was due to some problem she had because I know my baatcutter well, she can't even see such someone hurt let alone betraying me. I just wish she could have told me what bothered her, her problem. I bet we could have worked it out." Rey said taking a deep sigh "But then I don't blame her'she must have had some problem, I should have asked her, stopped her but I was all full of myself that day. I was too shattered to even think of something, I was an idiot!" taking in another a sigh of regret.

" But mistakes can be mended. I will wait for her'till she comes back to me because I know she will..she will one day. and I will prove that  Reyaansh Singhania isn't a Casanova" he said looking up at the air all haughtily.

Vicky let out a small laugh at this, "You know Rey.. you sound so different all mushy- mushy like a girl" Vicky said pulling Rey' cheeks and laughing.

"Oh hello!...Look at yourself dude.. You are the "D-E-W-A-N-N-A here" Rey said pushing him away. "Getting all filmy like Neha Bollywood style"

"Hey not a word against Neha dude"

"Aha...the majnu" Rey said laughing"

"Oh well this whole thing changed us" Rey said grabbing the last two bottles, passing one to Vicky. He rose the bottle high dramatically "To the thing called love...it sucks!" Rey said and both boys cheered and gulped down their drinks, laughing.

- Shreya and Kanishtha

Edited by muzzy_sk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first to comment...yay...😃
                                 the os is awesome...the bond of two chaddi buddy's beautifully potrayed...
Edited by allseasonrain - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely OS dear...

I have always loved ur different style of writing

U have got a really fresh style of writing...

The whole idea is so different ...Rey-Vickey ..the chuddi buddies ...

Loved the way they shared their state of mind...Rey about Kria  ...

Viekey let out his confusions about Neha...

Loved the way u portrayed Viha is this OS...

Lovely OS...fresh and unique ...

Keep writing..
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
super bicharey boys santey ho gya 
best of luck for exams merey b hey exam 
m bhaging kisi ney ol dekh liya na IF pey then
m so dead in rey's style 
AROMA_RUBHARU
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroma.arsha

super bicharey boys santey ho gya 

best of luck for exams merey b hey exam 
m bhaging kisi ney ol dekh liya na IF pey then
m so dead in rey's style 
AROMA_RUBHARU

Thanks and best of luck 😃
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Originally posted by: allseasonrain

first to comment...yay...😃

the os is awesome...the bond of two chaddi buddy's beautifully potrayed...

Thanks alot! 😳 i wish they showed these things..i mean the bond more on the show too :)
Edited by muzzy_sk - 11 years ago
havokhotline thumbnail
Thank you for the PM. :D
This was just adorable! Amazing Oneshot. :)
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome os
both of them r best buddies
thy try to sort out their prob
rey convinced him abt neha nd on the other hand rey know abt her batcutter
love d os
kria1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os !
i always loved rey_vicky friendship..
but somewhere in the show they lost the touch..
but u portrayed them so well !
i loved it when rey said that he'll prove that reyaansh singhania is not a casanova !
the chaddi budies !
thank you for the pm..

Edited by kria1996 - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u made a difference i mean ...urgghhh kuch bhi bake jaa rahi hun

u did a fantastic job dear!!!

i have been reading on KR  all the tym and this is fully a refreshing one!!!

thanks for this!! i always wanted CV's to focus on recky even though reyam are the show stealers they can add recky a bit too... after all recky are the chuddy buddies...

loved the OS😃