Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Nina, have you watched the episode yet. It was fabulous one. 
This is probably one of the best arcs in PV. Loving it. Loved all the party pictures. Wonderful to see the Mittals along with the entire cast enjoying themselves. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamspalbharEuphoria.villager00

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Nina, have you watched the episode yet. It was fabulous one. 
This is probably one of the best arcs in PV. Loving it. Loved all the party pictures. Wonderful to see the Mittals along with the entire cast enjoying themselves. 

No I haven't watched the episode yet.  I'll be watching it in a few minutes when it airs here. But I'm looking forward to it now that you've said it was a great one! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58angakeMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Wow that was some episode. Things are becoming really really interesting. Like many others, even I didn't expect Yash to find out the truth yesterday, so a big thank you to the CVs for deviating from the norm once again.

We have always commended the CVs for portraying things as realistically as possible but I have one question. No matter how filial a son maybe, he would never put his dad up on a pedestal because everyone knows that no person is made perfect. They know that no matter how wonderful and great their dad/parents may be, they too have flaws in them. Then why is it that a person like Yash, who is shown to be practical and flawed and who has himself seen his dad behaved terribly with him and his wife, is seen to regard his dad as someone flawless? Was it done deliberately so that the shock and disappointment that Yash would face later would be intensified? We have already seen a glimpse of how terrible Yash felt upon knowing part of the truth, I can only imagine how shattered he would be when he knows the entire truth.

And of course, Gurmeet and Kratika were amazing in yesterday's episode, as always. Looking forward to today's episode. Looks like Aarti would be going against Yash to seek justice for Aakash and Radha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angakeFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsvillager00

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Anu, I think there is more to it than Yash putting SP on a pedestal. 

I think Yash is reeling from feeling guilty at treating SP the way he did during Ansh's kidnapping scenario. It almost looks like he is overcompensating for even imagining that SP could have been involved in the kidnapping. 

Kranti58MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
The episode was a great one! 

- SP's arrogance! He admits to himself he's made a mistake, so why not own up to it rather than humiliating a poor boy (whom you know is your son) and his mother? 

- Pankaj irritated me so much today! He didn't stand up for Aarti and Yash when SP was kicking them out/up to the storeroom and today he was just way too thrilled to be blackening Akash's face and humiliating him. I just felt so bad for Akash, Radha, and even Ishita in that moment. 

- I was hoping Yash wouldn't participate in making Akash look like a fool in front of everyone and was glad when Aarti out out a hand to stop him, but even then Yash was intent on avenging his father's humiliation. Today Gayatri and SP are smiling and laughing and sometime in the next few days, the hard truth will wipe away their happiness. 

- Yash will regret everything he said to Radha today when he finds out she's his mother and I hope Aarti can convince him to do what he thinks is right rather than compromising on his principles. 

I saw this on the Main Forum: It's the banner on set! 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 20 February 2013 at 9:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58Deepaavengdisha_rajdevMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Given that Yash feels terribly guilty about the accusations he made against SP, but did he forget the way in which SP treated all of them? What I see it as is that they are showing this blind faith just to make the impact of the shattering of that trust greater. You know more drama=higher TRPs kind? LOL

Nina, thanks for that picture! The banner is beautiful. I have not seen any other show making banners for their anniversaries. PV is indeed different.

About Yash's actions, I guess he was provoked as well. Plus knowing what he is going to be facing later, I just feel more sorry for him for all his actions. I just hope that he doesn't misbehave with Aarti is today's episode and if he does, he should apologize once they are in their room! He shouldn't be pushing her around, especially not when she is pregnant!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixvillager00

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

From looking at some of the other PV shooting pictures from the set, I sense some sort of confrontation coming up...Assuming that Aarti tells Yash something that leads to a confrontation, that is. There were those few pictures where it looked like Kratika had wet hair. I don't know if that was for the episode or if that was a result of an impromptu water fight with those water bottles, but I guess we'll find out soon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58FireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I think Yash splashes water onto Aarti's face in an attempt to wake her up from her 'trance' because he doesn't want the truth to be out. If that's the case, I think Yash would blast her in private first and if Aarti breaks down, he might apologize.

Either that or Aarti would remain firm on her belief to seek justice for Radha and Aakash and won't be deterred by what Yash says or does, which might end up enraging him even further.

So many possibilities! Do I love our CVs or what?! <3

Kranti58angakeFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsvillager00

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.