Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 5)

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Congratulations for the fifth threadClapClapClap..

So many things to be happy about and to look forward to..
One year on and i don't see the show fizzle instead it continous to sizzles.
Happy to have found and join a great forum on my first time.
And then there's the admiration for our pure talented casts.
Class act every episode on  week nights.

Thank you guys for the pics, GK and the others are looking so fresh and very relaxed in their casuals. I see the new entries felt at home with our old timers..
And of course, we gotta be on the sideline to admire these wonders unfold before our very eyes..

Congratulations Graphics

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58smileymj10sallybabyMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhaEuphoria.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hi =D

Congrats for the new thread!

Edited by ilovepyaar - 20 February 2013 at 2:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58smileymj10FireLordPhoenixsallybabyMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
LOL Borna! Thanks for sharing those pictures. Is it me or does Kratika look a bit like Sara Khan in the second picture?

Unintentional colour coordination for GurIka again? =P Both are looking adorable in their informal attires. Call me greedy but would it have hurt to click a picture of Gurmeet and Kratika only? Guess they really really wish to tormeny us.

About the first picture, what was Gurmeet looking at? The look that he gave to Kratika, I'm assuming that he was looking at Kratika, was intense man. ;) <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58smileymj10cssudhaMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixvillager00

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all who posted those amazing pictures! 

Kratika looks beautiful in her attire and her new fringe! And it looks like everyone has had so much fun on the sets. I love how Kratika gels with the new cast members. Her picture with Dolly and her holding the juice glasses, so cute! And the one where they were offering their drinks to Akshay, hilarious especially because of the look on Akshay's face. And there's Kratika with her classic water throwing game! LOL, I'll bet everyone was chasing after her to kill her this time as well for her antics! Gotta love this woman! 

Off to look at the PV First Anniversary Thread! Vishalini has done a fab job! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58disha_rajdevsmileymj10angakeDeepaavengMelodiousDreamscssudhapalbharvillager00Euphoria.

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Nina, have you watched the episode yet. It was fabulous one. 
This is probably one of the best arcs in PV. Loving it. Loved all the party pictures. Wonderful to see the Mittals along with the entire cast enjoying themselves. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamspalbharEuphoria.villager00

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Nina, have you watched the episode yet. It was fabulous one. 
This is probably one of the best arcs in PV. Loving it. Loved all the party pictures. Wonderful to see the Mittals along with the entire cast enjoying themselves. 

No I haven't watched the episode yet.  I'll be watching it in a few minutes when it airs here. But I'm looking forward to it now that you've said it was a great one! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58angakeMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Wow that was some episode. Things are becoming really really interesting. Like many others, even I didn't expect Yash to find out the truth yesterday, so a big thank you to the CVs for deviating from the norm once again.

We have always commended the CVs for portraying things as realistically as possible but I have one question. No matter how filial a son maybe, he would never put his dad up on a pedestal because everyone knows that no person is made perfect. They know that no matter how wonderful and great their dad/parents may be, they too have flaws in them. Then why is it that a person like Yash, who is shown to be practical and flawed and who has himself seen his dad behaved terribly with him and his wife, is seen to regard his dad as someone flawless? Was it done deliberately so that the shock and disappointment that Yash would face later would be intensified? We have already seen a glimpse of how terrible Yash felt upon knowing part of the truth, I can only imagine how shattered he would be when he knows the entire truth.

And of course, Gurmeet and Kratika were amazing in yesterday's episode, as always. Looking forward to today's episode. Looks like Aarti would be going against Yash to seek justice for Aakash and Radha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angakeFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsvillager00

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Anu, I think there is more to it than Yash putting SP on a pedestal. 

I think Yash is reeling from feeling guilty at treating SP the way he did during Ansh's kidnapping scenario. It almost looks like he is overcompensating for even imagining that SP could have been involved in the kidnapping. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index