Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Girls , today has been wonderful !!

Got many pics from the sets of Punar Vivaah both on and off screen!!

Kratika was just crazy man !! Shez behind everyone!! Reminds me of Summit's comment , Kratika is a pagli !! ROFL

Love her masti , right from the crew members to all the cast !! Shez so friendly!!! Loved her bonding with the new cast too !! This says she gets comfortable with anyone very quickly !! Embarrassed

Gurmeet and Kratika's pics were so adorable!! They always laugh while shooting around!!! Lovely bonding !! Wish to see BTS footage on Anniversary celebrations and also wanna have a joint interview with G&K !! Big smile

Edited by cssudha - 20 February 2013 at 6:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58Deepaavengdisha_rajdevFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamssallybabypalbharEuphoria.villager00

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Yyyiiipppeee Thread No.5!! Party Party Yaaayyy!!!Dancing Dancing
I've seen a few pictures of Kratika and i must say, that new hairstyle suits her BIG Time...she looks so cute with that fringe to the side...Eeeksss pretty pretty & preeety Day Dreaming

LOL I'm still stuck on the wedding episode Urghhh slower than a turtle but faster than a snail i know! >_< LOL

@Nina - Aawh Thank You Ji Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58disha_rajdevsallybabycssudhaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Have a look at some pics !! Embarrassed

Isn't everyone were having so much fun together ?? Loved all the pics!! Embarrassed Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58disha_rajdevDeepaavengluv_lvndrKratikaSengarKSangakeMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixCOLOGYsallybabypalbharvillager00Euphoria.

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@Sadiee : Have watched ur VM just now !! Must say it was beautiful !! Loved it!! At last , bachelor's party off screen between Gurmeet and Kratika was one of my favorites !! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixsallybabyvillager00Euphoria...CountingStars

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new ATTongue

@ Sudha
Loved off screen picz... PV family rocks big time. Especially krathika n Dishank as Shiv - Parvathi pose looks so cute.

Love PV phamily especially GurIkaHeart 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixsallybabyvillager00Euphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
OMG, those pictures!!! Love them all! I'm so tempted to share a few thoughts about them, but I only have enough time to say a few words...

- Look at how ADORABLE these pictures are! Sumeetji, Shashiji, their daughter (I'm assuming that's their younger one?), Gurmeet, and Kratika are the ones cutting the cake, awww! Love the Mittals and G&K!

- The (coincidental) color coordination is fabulous, haha. Black, maroon, and Kratika matches both Sumeetji/Gurmeet with the black top and Shashiji with her maroon pants! Love Gurmeet in his black t-shirt and jeans combo!

- Ah, I see now that Kratika did get a fringe cut. It's so much clearer in these pictures since she doesn't have a sari pallu covering  up most of her hair. I think the first picture is so cute, the way her bangs are falling into her eyes, haha! And she looks absolutely gorgeous in the second picture.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58Deepaavengdisha_rajdevKittya_CullenangakeFireLordPhoenixsallybabyvillager00Euphoria.

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Borna, come back later tonight and share all your thoughts. Pretty pleaseee. Big smile Aren't they gorgeous. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I LOVE Kratika's new haircut <3 she looks so damn cute omg. <3 

and then her OUTFIT at the party <3! Love that combo of colours and the shirt jeans sandals everything!

And her masti on the sets in the other pics with the water is super cute too!

Z

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamssallybabyEuphoria.villager00

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.