~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Girls , today has been wonderful !!

Got many pics from the sets of Punar Vivaah both on and off screen!!

Kratika was just crazy man !! Shez behind everyone!! Reminds me of Summit's comment , Kratika is a pagli !! 🀣

Love her masti , right from the crew members to all the cast !! Shez so friendly!!! Loved her bonding with the new cast too !! This says she gets comfortable with anyone very quickly !! 😳

Gurmeet and Kratika's pics were so adorable!! They always laugh while shooting around!!! Lovely bonding !! Wish to see BTS footage on Anniversary celebrations and also wanna have a joint interview with G&K !! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
Yyyiiipppeee Thread No.5!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ Yaaayyy!!! 
I've seen a few pictures of Kratika and i must say, that new hairstyle suits her BIG Time...she looks so cute with that fringe to the side...Eeeksss pretty pretty & preeety 

LOL I'm still stuck on the wedding episode Urghhh slower than a turtle but faster than a snail i know! >_< πŸ˜†

@Nina - Aawh Thank You Ji πŸ˜³
Have a look at some pics !! 😳

Isn't everyone were having so much fun together ?? Loved all the pics!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
@Sadiee : Have watched ur VM just now !! Must say it was beautiful !! Loved it!! At last , bachelor's party off screen between Gurmeet and Kratika was one of my favorites !! 
Congrats on the new ATπŸ˜›

@ Sudha
Loved off screen picz... PV family rocks big time. Especially krathika n Dishank as Shiv - Parvathi pose looks so cute.

Love PV phamily especially GurIka❀️ 
OMG, those pictures!!! Love them all! I'm so tempted to share a few thoughts about them, but I only have enough time to say a few words...

- Look at how ADORABLE these pictures are! Sumeetji, Shashiji, their daughter (I'm assuming that's their younger one?), Gurmeet, and Kratika are the ones cutting the cake, awww! Love the Mittals and G&K!

- The (coincidental) color coordination is fabulous, haha. Black, maroon, and Kratika matches both Sumeetji/Gurmeet with the black top and Shashiji with her maroon pants! Love Gurmeet in his black t-shirt and jeans combo!

- Ah, I see now that Kratika did get a fringe cut. It's so much clearer in these pictures since she doesn't have a sari pallu covering  up most of her hair. I think the first picture is so cute, the way her bangs are falling into her eyes, haha! And she looks absolutely gorgeous in the second picture.

Borna, come back later tonight and share all your thoughts. Pretty pleaseee. πŸ˜ƒ Aren't they gorgeous. 

I LOVE Kratika's new haircut <3 she looks so damn cute omg. <3 

and then her OUTFIT at the party <3! Love that combo of colours and the shirt jeans sandals everything!

And her masti on the sets in the other pics with the water is super cute too!

Z

HAPPY 1st Yr Anniversary PUNAR VIVAH!!!

PV girls really looks amazing in this pic!! Wonder if Dolly (Radha) is the one at the right side, she looks younger, pretty!!
And KRATIKA, so GORGEOUS ever!!! ❀️

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
2 more before I rush off to class! I'm definitely coming back and posting my thoughts about a ton of pictures later!

Gurmeet and Kratika in the first picture...And Kratika in the second one...

*DEAD*