Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

CONGRATS All!!! And what better day to open the 5th thread than on the 1st anni of our lovely show =) ? Wishing the entire team a happy anniversary and may they have many more =)

PS: Anyone watch the sbs from today? LOL at Kratika's shararti and throwing flowers like darts at people's backs xD 

Z

Good to see you back!!! Embarrassed
Haven't watch the segment,  do u have the YT link??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixsallybabypalbharvillager00Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Saw the SBB segment! Kratika is so funny and so full of life! 

But why was Akash muddied and tied up to a post Shocked

I felt so bad for Akash and Radha today. And the MLA was just comical like Kirthi said, all malicious smiles and talk in the beginning and after reading the report, he starts lashing out at Akash. 

Kratika, even  with no dialogue today, she was superb and Gurmeet was wonderful. 

If Aarti discloses the truth, is it only to Yash? I hope she only tells the truth to Yash and allows Yash to make his own decisions. That way whatever decision Yash makes will be his own and not influenced by Aarti but I have a feeling anyway that SP along with Maya and Pankaj, and possibly Vidhi as well, will blame Aarti when the truth comes out. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80Deepaavengdisha_rajdevangakeMelodiousDreamssallybabylulujjjjvillager00Euphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Just saw the SBB segment! Bahaha, Kratika's genda phool darts! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

I'm SO doing a commentary on these Shivratri celebration segments! I've still got Madhubala stuck in my head, LMAO. Might as well do a commentary on that song sequence, too, while I'm at it.

Aside: I loved the entire episode, but you know about me and music...Once I finished watching the episode, I went off to hunt for the thing they played during the Shiva linga puja, and now I've got the Shiva Tandava Stotram stuck in my head as well!

disha_rajdevangakesallybabyFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Kranti58

Kranti58

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hey, ppl, well CONGRATS on the new thread!!! Party
New thread + PV 1 year anniversary = Partydouble celebration Party

and about the sbs segment...I laughed so loud for the flower/dart part ROFL imma try that on ppl and c hw it wrks out!! LOL!! 
and anyone noticed the little part where akash all tied up and black faced even danced a bit! LOL everyw1 was just in a joyous mood! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevangakeFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamssallybabylulujjjjvillager00Euphoria.

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
congratulations for the new thread!!! Party

isn't it wonderful that both our leads new ATs were opened at the same time as the show's 1 anniversary? Embarrassed

which reminds me congratulations to kratika and the entire team of punar vivaah for successfully completing a year!!

congratulations to all of us for making this forum such a wonderful place to discuss about our favorite show and actors!! Hug

thank you kratika sengar for making aarti such a loveable character... this past year has made me a huge fan of this talented, beautiful and absolutely adorable actress!! Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58disha_rajdevangakeFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamssallybabyvillager00

disha_rajdev

Goldie

disha_rajdev

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hi buddiesHeartHeartHeart
my greatest congrats to everyone in this ATClap
for the new thread and our PV's 1st anniversaryThumbs Up
thank u for mittalsHeartHeartHeartHeart
for bringing the gorgeous lady kratika sengar as our aarti..HeartHeartHeart
i just love her to the maxHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Kranti58sallybabyFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
oh wow...new thread!!!!
congrats allClap

P.S have to say kratika is the heart of pv... loving her mast with everyone!
i just hope we get a segment showing their masti, it looked like they were really having so much fun, especially kratika she was just around everyone

Edited by sallybaby - 20 February 2013 at 6:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58Deepaavengdisha_rajdevluv_lvndrKratikaSengarKSFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hola friends!! Congratulations on the new AT !!

Well , Wishing Punar Vivaah a very Happy First Anniversary !! And I'm extremely glad that Punar Vivaah has been running successfully till today despite of its own small glitches!! All the positives over shadows the little odds in this show and that is what the beauty of this show!! I hope it continues to be a long running successful show in coming years too !! The journey so far has been tremendous!! The growth of each and every character was outstanding especially Yash and Aarti's life journey was top notch!! So Congratulations to Gurmeet and Kratika for accepting such a unique show and making their roles get connected to the viewers emotionally!!

And also special congratulations to Mittals , who were the back bone and creatives of this show !! Without them , there is no Punar Vivaah!! Once again my hearty wishes to the entire cast and crew on this one year birthday !! May u guys celebrate many more anniversaries!!

Must say KS AT is very close to my heart !! Its always a pleasure being here and showering love on Kratika , learning more about her and appreciating G&K talent all the way and also having fun with my fellow KSians!! Love u all and Love Punar Vivaah!!

Happy First Anniversary Punar Vivaah!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80Kranti58disha_rajdevDeepaavengFireLordPhoenixsallybabypalbharMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.