Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Congrats all on reaching the 5th thread PartyDancing!

Sadiie - Your vm in the last thread was awesome! I loved the segments and pictures you chose and I liked the upbeat music as well! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58Mr.Zk-enchanted-palbharMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.villager00

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on our 5th AT, everyone! Wishing the entire cast and crew of Punar Vivaah a very happy first anniversary! Thank you for choosing Kratika to be your Aarti, and thank you for bringing her to our screens again!

Kratika & Divyam in Kissan India TV Commercials (March 2013)

Divyam is such a cute kid and Kratika looks exceptionally lovely in all of these ads! Adorable expressions, too! I'm also very happy that their voices weren't dubbed, since I love Divyam's dramebaazi and Kratika's voice modulation in the ads.

"Aise hote the tiffin na khaane ke bahaane..."
(This is how his excuses for not eating his tiffin (food) used to be...

Kissan Paneer Stick Roll

Kissan Eggy Roll

Kissan Spinny Roll

Kissan Alu Methi Roll

Kissan Chicken Mayo Roll

Kissan Mexican Roll

Kissan Cheesy Jam Roll

Kissan Nutty Jam Roll

[If there are more TVCs in the future, I'll update this post.]

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 24 March 2013 at 5:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80nirmalac99Minu2201Mr.ZkFireLordPhoenixpalbharvillager00Euphoria.

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Congrats, Guys. Who knew we would have our 5th thread on the 1st anniversary of our show. 

What a journey it has been. I had some time early in the morning today and was forum hopping and realized that except for two or three shows, all the other shows on Zee TV are pretty bad in terms of losing the plot. These are the times when I feel so proud of our CVs. We are a year into our show, yet our lead characters have grown leaps and bounds instead of regressing like in many other shows. Their essence remain the same just like how they were when they started. Their love, their strength, their understanding has shown nothing but growth. So proud of what the CVs have achieved. 

Coming to the episode. It was a fabulous one. I wanted to tear SP apart. The MLA was comical. Felt so so sad for Akash but I know it is only a matter of time before he will be in a position of power and it will be Yash who will give him that power. Gurmeet was amazing today. Loved his attitude. Kratika was fabulous. Aarti's silence agony was amazing to watch. An article says that Aarti will disclose the truth. My guess is everyone will as usual pounce on Aarti for being a traitor and what not but Yash who would have read the burnt DNA report will come and support her. And then starts the war between right and wrong with Yash trying to right the wrongs his father did and Aarti supporting him every step of the way.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80-enchanted-FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsvillager00Euphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Loved the thoughts about the episode as well as the reflections about the channel's entertainment offerings, Kirthi! I have no time to spare tonight, unfortunately, so I'll just leave with a quick word about the state of our show right now.

A year has gone by, and it is amazing what the makers of this show have accomplished! Every show has its share of hiccups, but this one has so few of those, and they are so far apart that I won't hesitate to say that PV's positives outweigh the negatives tremendously. While shows in the daily format run on tracks, the writers and creatives of PV are different from the others out there because they know how to weave those tracks together seamlessly, using references, throwbacks, back-stories, parallelism, and visual and literary techniques to shape this story into a tale of life and love and second chances that is not only about two individuals and their children, but also their families.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80Kranti58Mr.Zk-enchanted-angakeFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the first anniversary and the 5th AT guys! <3 This calls for a double celebration!

*Reserved* I bet it's party time on the sets as well. Hopefully we get loads and loads of segments these few days. *Ahem, especially a long GK interview. E24 didn't live up to its promise*

Lots of love for the entire team and to all you folks out here! *hugs and kisses*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58-enchanted-angakeFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsvillager00

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS All!!! And what better day to open the 5th thread than on the 1st anni of our lovely show =) ? Wishing the entire team a happy anniversary and may they have many more =)

PS: Anyone watch the sbs from today? LOL at Kratika's shararti and throwing flowers like darts at people's backs xD 

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angakeMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Z: Look who stopped by! Haven't seen you in ages, buddy! Hug 
I saw the SBS segment, which had more of Gurmeet-Akshay and Kratika-Divyam...Is the SBB segment the one with Kratika throwing flowers? I haven't seen that segment yet but saw a few caps. LOL, she had fun dancing when she wasn't being filmed for the episode, I suppose!

Anu: I'm hoping we'll see some celebrations happening! Haha, I'm not getting my hopes up too too high after the E24 thing. I'm just happy that we won that poll!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58FireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
@Zester, ya that was the cutest thing ever. KS using the flowers as darts. LOL She even threw one at Gurmeet. He was busy talking to someone and she aims at his back and misses. He had no clue what was happening. ROFL Wonder how he would have reacted if the dart errr flower had hit him. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80Kranti58-enchanted-MelodiousDreamspalbharFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.ZsterRose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.