Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I bet my response is going to be on page 151...

Good news for all you eager beavers. I am writing my DotD review right now, about to post the first installment to make sure I don't accidentally lose it as I continue writing!

Jac: You're waiting? And you've written a review? Hooray! I'm so excited! Dancing LOL! The episode was a rejuvenating force for me. Thank goodness for this. It was like finding an oasis after trekking through the desert for a long time. I like drama, but I also need things to provide a relief from heavy-duty tension...This definitely did it! As for your details/reactions...Saving further comments for later! Wink

Nina: Ah, love the post about the episode! Fantastic it was! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevsmileymj10FireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 151)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Look what else I found, from the Spoiler Pics Thread:

She looks gorgeous! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepaavengdisha_rajdevsmileymj10MelodiousDreams

1HappyGrl

1HappyGrl

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Your post is indeed on page 151, BornaLOL  You're excited for my review and I'm excited for yours.  I think I should still be around by the time you post your first installment.  The episode was truly a wonderful respite.  It's been awhile since we've had that chance to just savor Yash-Aarti by themselves.  Day Dreaming

Nina, thanks for posting that.  Kratika definitely looks gorgeous!  I saw some pics of Akash being apparently threatened and then it seems he's thrown into some kind of ravine/ditch/not sure what to call it.  So I guess his friends turn on him and it's his Aarti bhabi to the rescue.  I can only imagine what Akash's wifey is up to while this is happening.  Ermm

Edited by 1HappyGrl - 12 April 2013 at 12:02am

disha_rajdevsmileymj10MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenix

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
MJ is going to come after me with a danda for continuing to post, LOL. I'll take the risk. Installment 1 is posted, I'm about to head to into the Yash-Aarti-Buaji portion and then who knows how long it will take for me to get through Mar Jayian! I sense a HUGE post in the making.

Nina: That picture is indeed gorgeous! It's amazing what a "new" hairstyle can do! And the pink lipstick is nice, very soft and sweet-looking. I wonder if Aarti is going to get into her Gundi Bhabhi mode again.

Jac: Yay! *beams* Exactly, about the "just Yash and Aarti" bit. I care about the rest of the family as well, but the drama and Ishita's snake-like behavior needed an antidote...I can hold out a bit longer now, haha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevsmileymj10FireLordPhoenix

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hey Guys...Hope everyone is doing wellEmbarrassed...

Here is the link to the next thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3531670

disha_rajdevMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudha

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Three characters I love in PV togetherLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevsmileymj10MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudha

jayhi_ks

Goldie

jayhi_ks

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

What TV stars would wish for if they were granted three wishes

Kratika Sengar who currently stars as Aarti in Punar Vivah said, "I wish for peace, health and wealth." Generally people wish for 'peace' as the third wish. Kratika has however made 'wealth' the third wish, which indicates that this mature lady realises that peace is more important than material comforts.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/what-tv-stars-would-wish-if-they-were-granted-three-wishes

I AM VERY PROUD TO B HER FANBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58disha_rajdevsmileymj10FireLordPhoenixcssudha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.