Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1HappyGrl

Originally posted by Euphoria.

ROFL I love Bua ji! ROFL 

I've been loving Bua so much lately.  The first thing I thought when I saw this scene was, "So the two of them stayed home to play."  LOL  They're such kids sometimes, lol.  I think one of my favorite shots of them is when they were hiding from her and Aarti is grabbing onto his shirt.  LOL

Borna, no probs if you can't make promises for the future.  But really looking forward to exchanging reviews with you on this one.

Kirthi, saw your post in the DC on Aarti's shyness during the "con" scene.  After seeing the episode, I completely agree with your take there.  I'll elaborate later. 

Ditto to all of that, from Anu to Jac's comments! Big smile

The expressions on all three's faces! ROFL So cute, so cute!

Jac, I haven't made promises at any point, LOL! I suppose people expect me to write stuff and then feel like killing me when I don't? Confused LOL But that is why I am trying to make posts only when I know I'll have time to actually review the scenes/episodes...Key word is trying! This is going to be a fun one, though!

I do hope you and Kirthi will share your thoughts about Aarti's shyness in the next AT - or in my thread - since we're moving to a new AT soon! Big smile

Edit: Oh, and of course I had to be the one to bump us onto the last page! LOL I always end up bumping us to a new page!

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 April 2013 at 1:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevstefanandreKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixvillager00

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kratika Sengar: Expressive Enchantress ~ #5 (Page 150)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Haha Borna, we really need that new essay as a good closing remarks for this thread too..

Gosh! excited for the new one soonPartyDancing

disha_rajdevstefanandreKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreams

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Shockss, I got slept!!! Shocked OMG, I think I've miss the romantic episodes.. My PC is still open but can't watch now coz I need to go to work.. CryCry

Hey!! WHy this thread is so fast, it's already finish!!!

OMG! i'm pressured now...

KSIANS, Can u  stop for a moment???.
I need to talk to Sidra first before planning for the next thread, PLEEEAASSEEE!!!!!!

disha_rajdevstefanandreKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreams

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileymj10

Since I don't have enough time to create a present on today's very special day of mine..
I just decided to gifted you all w/ one of my creation...

Thank You All for making me feel like a family!!!
Hope it won't end here..

Smile
SMILE

HeartMJHeart

Hi MJHug

Sorry I am late in wishing you late for your special day; hope you had a great day with your family.

Lots of best wishes on your special day and wish you many, many more.  God's Blessings!

disha_rajdevsmileymj10Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreams

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
res

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
The episode was FANTASTIC ClapThumbs Up!

I loved Mar Jaiyaan! Aarti and Yash were... I don't even have the words to describe it, Blushing!

I loved the little joke they played on Bua. It was hilarious ROFL, loved it!

LMAO Ishita looked like she would break down into tears when they were all leaving and Yash was hovering near Aarti in front of SM LOL. And then later when she sees Yash and Aarti in bed, she thinks "Mere Yash ke saath Aarti rangraliya maana rahi hai" Silly! I cracked up at the Mere Yash. When was Yash ever yours darling Wacko?

And the last part where they were sleeping contentedly against each other, before Vidya brought the rest of the Scindia gang in to ogle, was so cute Embarrassed. *Pssst* I think Pankaj may have been taking notes for future reference Wink

I also loved how the episode ended with the pillow fight and then AarYa collapsing into each others arms for a sweet hug Embarrassed!

Congratulations on reaching the 150th page you guys! And here's to more fantabulous discussions and appreciation for Kratika in the next thread Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepaavengdisha_rajdevMelodiousDreams

1HappyGrl

1HappyGrl

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

I'm afraid my post might send us to Page 151, but I'm taking the risk. LOL

It will indeed be fun, Borna. I've already written a review and I'm waiting for your review to fully post it as part of our discussion on your thread and in the new KS AT.

Nina, I have been grinning like a fool since this afternoon when I first saw the episode. I just saw it again and I still have a grin plastered on my face.

Bua, Yash, and Aarti are comedy gold, I swear. I loved it. It seems they were trying to get to their room, but didn't want her to see/know, so the hide-and-seek game detoured them. Yash's "God wants me to spend time with you.  Meri bhagwan ki kasam!"  ROFL  I also like how that whole hide-and-seek theme filtered into Yash and Aarti's love game once locked in the room until Aarti could hide no more.  Blushing  We were talking about the layering of Yash and Aarti's SR last night and how fitting we see it on full display again tonight -- humor and physical attraction all rolled into one.

Pankaj, Vidhi, and Prateek's faces and teasing. I think the only ones feeling awkward were Yash and Aarti, lol.  Yash's "Oh, snap!" face when he realized why Aarti was trying to wake him up was priceless.  LOL

On Ishita, IA, you could tell her world was falling apart from the moment Yash made an excuse not to go to the temple with them and she saw them eye-flirting. Seeing them in bed together and watching him pull Aarti to him in his sleepy haze was like a tornado ripping through her fantasy world. I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see her weeping in a corner or huddled in fetal position at some point chanting, "My Yash, my Yash, my Yash."   Wacko  This chick is not playing with a full deck. At least, we're sure now where she stands and that she'll be making the huge mistake of targetting Aarti. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Look at this :

I hate these kinds of illustrations where certain parts are way overemphasized. I like the cute picture they used of Kratika though.

Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 April 2013 at 11:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevMelodiousDreams

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.