Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode was a great one! 

- SP's arrogance! He admits to himself he's made a mistake, so why not own up to it rather than humiliating a poor boy (whom you know is your son) and his mother? 

- Pankaj irritated me so much today! He didn't stand up for Aarti and Yash when SP was kicking them out/up to the storeroom and today he was just way too thrilled to be blackening Akash's face and humiliating him. I just felt so bad for Akash, Radha, and even Ishita in that moment. 

- I was hoping Yash wouldn't participate in making Akash look like a fool in front of everyone and was glad when Aarti out out a hand to stop him, but even then Yash was intent on avenging his father's humiliation. Today Gayatri and SP are smiling and laughing and sometime in the next few days, the hard truth will wipe away their happiness. 

- Yash will regret everything he said to Radha today when he finds out she's his mother and I hope Aarti can convince him to do what he thinks is right rather than compromising on his principles. 

I saw this on the Main Forum: It's the banner on set! 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Given that Yash feels terribly guilty about the accusations he made against SP, but did he forget the way in which SP treated all of them? What I see it as is that they are showing this blind faith just to make the impact of the shattering of that trust greater. You know more drama=higher TRPs kind? 😆

Nina, thanks for that picture! The banner is beautiful. I have not seen any other show making banners for their anniversaries. PV is indeed different.

About Yash's actions, I guess he was provoked as well. Plus knowing what he is going to be facing later, I just feel more sorry for him for all his actions. I just hope that he doesn't misbehave with Aarti is today's episode and if he does, he should apologize once they are in their room! He shouldn't be pushing her around, especially not when she is pregnant!
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

From looking at some of the other PV shooting pictures from the set, I sense some sort of confrontation coming up...Assuming that Aarti tells Yash something that leads to a confrontation, that is. There were those few pictures where it looked like Kratika had wet hair. I don't know if that was for the episode or if that was a result of an impromptu water fight with those water bottles, but I guess we'll find out soon!

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Yash splashes water onto Aarti's face in an attempt to wake her up from her 'trance' because he doesn't want the truth to be out. If that's the case, I think Yash would blast her in private first and if Aarti breaks down, he might apologize.

Either that or Aarti would remain firm on her belief to seek justice for Radha and Aakash and won't be deterred by what Yash says or does, which might end up enraging him even further.

So many possibilities! Do I love our CVs or what?! <3
I love them, too! How they manage to weave all their preexisting tracks with tiny details into current and upcoming tracks is beyond my comprehension...

And I'm happy about our TRPs, too. Zee dropped by a lot in general, and PV is still relatively steady, holding onto its position at #2 for our timeslot.

Edit: Oh yeah, and here's my premature reaction to the written update of the P7 1st anniversary party footage that Veena posted a little while ago 😆 :

Gurmeet danced?!?! 😲 At the party?! With his co-stars? What what what?!

Aaah, can't wait to see the video! It sounds like an absolutely fun and adorable segment! The entire PV looked like they were having a fabulous time at the party from the pictures that were posted, so I'm totally looking forward to seeing the videos soon!
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago

- OMG! 🤣 🤣 🤣 She is sooo cute! Such intensity while making bhel puri! 🤣 I thought she was attacking it!

- Love her HAIR! The way it falls over her eyes, naturally leaving a little window for only one eye to be seen...STUNNING. This woman, I tell you...She has only been growing more and more beautiful over the years!

- Awww. Look at how sweet Zahidaji is, leaning into Kratika like that! I seriously think that Zahida and Kratika are quite close, given all the little interactions I've noticed between them on the sets and at those awards functions! It's so lovely to see that all the PV ladies are very close! Zahidaji, Ananyaji, Geetaji, Samragyi, and even Dollyji seem to share a nice rapport with Kratika. No wonder it's such fun watching these actors working their magic in front of the camera!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Guysss chk the SBS without fail ... GurIka turned reporter  together inviting SBS for party ..it was soo damn cute 😳

And then both went for a rapid fire round to all actors ...

It was really a treat to watch these segments 😳

And wishing all here a happy Anniversary too 🤗
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know it's kinda late to post this, just watched this Feb 19 SBS/SBB segment from YT (at last!)

SBS: So nice to see KS, GC and the kids dancing, seems like they were having fun while shooting the episode..
And the last part where KS was with Zahida, LOL for their masti!! 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNndk9BwT4k&list=UUVlkpP0plM3S0npC2rBxdAw[/YOUTUBE]

SBB: Kratika were very naughty, can't stop laughing upon seeing her throwing flowers at the back of her co-team. Such a delightful to watch!! 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-NXH4_xwK8&list=UUVlkpP0plM3S0npC2rBxdAw&index=19[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like Kratika really have a good relationship with her co-stars and crew, no wonder they all love her..

BTW, Thanks Jyo for the PV's 1st Year segment pics, gonna go hunt now for it's YT link.. 😳

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Eeekks.. I found it!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhNMV8u2O30[/YOUTUBE]
(credit goes to Thushy for posting this @MF)

Wheeww! The entire cast were having so much fun, having KS (the talkative one) and GC as the reporter. 😆 ALL of them were dancing, and Zahida standsout among them. Can't hide the happiness on their face!!!  They're very comfortable with each other.
I so love the camaraderie
created on this team...
❤️
No wonder it reflects on their show too..

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATULATIONS!!

PV turned one-year old and its soul and jaan had a 5th thread opened for her! Double congrats KS-fans. And i wonder how many leads have achieved this "landmark" in one year's time??

Thank you for sharing the super-cute pics from the sets. All of the actors are so comfortable with each other, hain na? And i am sure their off-screen camaraderie translates into even better on-screen chemistry.

BTW, how many of you saw this thread: Superb Arati? I kept scrolling up and down - the pics are soo freaking gorgeous. And everytime, i would have to stop at this picture:

How can some one be so...so beautiful?? Sigh...