Savitri
Savitri

India-Forums

Welcome back Ridhi <3

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
After loving her as Priya; Ridhi is back ...and once again with something uniqueThumbs Up I always believed during Maryada that she was one the finest actresses on telly and she proved that once again todayHeart What a brilliant start Ridhi Clap and what a comebackThumbs Up from her look to her acting; everything was PERFECTStar I'm really not into mythos...but Ridhi looked gorgeous and absolutely loved her as Damyanti. She was absolutely brilliant in the scene where Veer dies...and i totally love how she uses her voice...i mean her voice modulation...Welcome back Ridhi and all the very best for the rest of the showThumbs Up

EDIT: Also really good to see Indrani ma'am...looking forward to see her scenes with RidhiBig smile and watch the Maryada duo togetherEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 18 February 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..Shee_xaan-ParidhiHolic-FIZK6snowflake.

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

After loving her as Priya; Ridhi is back ...and once again with something uniqueThumbs Up I always believed during Maryada that she was one the finest actresses on telly and she proved that once again todayHeart What a brilliant start Ridhi Clap and what a comebackThumbs Up from her look to her acting; everything was PERFECTStar I'm really not into mythos...but Ridhi looked gorgeous and absolutely loved her as Damyanti. She was absolutely brilliant in the scene where Veer dies...and i totally love how she uses her voice...i mean her voice modulation...Welcome back Ridhi and all the very best for the rest of the showThumbs Up
Welcome Back...RidhiEmbarrassedEmbarrasseda long way to go nowBig smileSmile..u will forsure Sizzzllleee once again
u r so gawwjussEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-FIZK6

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Welcome back Ridhi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Subbs  Hug
Beautiful post. It's great to have Ridhi back onscreen again Really missed her after Maryada.
Shes looking beautiful as Princess Damyanti and such a strong character, i'm loving her  Embarrassed  Ridhi is awesome in the show.
Ridhi always did say she wanted to do something different, and she is. All the best to her 
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Welcome back Riddhi <3
She looked supercute in rajkumari's attire :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises

Welcome back Riddhi <3
She looked supercute in rajkumari's attire :D

yeah she didEmbarrassed
-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Subbs  Hug
Beautiful post. It's great to have Ridhi back onscreen again Really missed her after Maryada.
Shes looking beautiful as Princess Damyanti and such a strong character, i'm loving her  Embarrassed  Ridhi is awesome in the show.
Ridhi always did say she wanted to do something different, and she is. All the best to her 
Thumbs Up

aw thnx FizzuHug and yep definitely great to have her back! now just hoping the show does wellSmile
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by FIZK6

Subbs  Hug
Thumbs Up

aw thnx FizzuHug and yep definitely great to have her back! now just hoping the show does wellSmile

Savitri looks promising and the promos lived upto the mark, you know what i mean, right?  Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index