Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
don't know who is the actor..but i started drooling over him..it seems its his first show..or he didn't do any noticeable job before..but he is really too hot and interesting

truly saying i loved him more than the Hero

Yash is good looking no doubt..but that's it..Ridhi is easily overshadowing him ..but Rahukal..man he has the potential to stand in front of Ridhi

kaun hai ye actor yarHeart 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixash.nimmi.funkylicious-Subbiha-AngadPariAddictFIZK6-SMay31-AbsoluvThe.Patthaaka.shrutisweetyforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahukal" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
uff the rahukal was superb,
i too loved him ,wow he just wounderful,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.funkyliciousAbsoluvFIZK6

AngadPariAddict

IF-Rockerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

don't know who is the actor..but i started drooling over him..it seems its his first show..or he didn't do any noticeable job before..but he is really too hot and interesting

Yash is good looking no doubt..but that's it..Ridhi is easily overshadowing him ..but Rahukal..man he has the potential to stand in front of Ridhi

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLomg it seems many ppls r lyk me..i too foudn rahukaal much intrstng den yash..he has superb body..nd acting gr88.seems a real rahukalWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.-Subbiha-AbsoluvFIZK6

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiNgad

ROFLomg it seems many ppls r lyk me..i too foudn rahukaal much intrstng den yash..he has superb body..nd acting gr88.seems a real rahukalWink

ROFLROFLhaha i too am loving rahukalLOL and yeah Ridhi is easily overshadowing yashEmbarrassed
hmmm damyanti rahukal would have looked nice togetherDay DreamingROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.FIZK6

AngadPariAddict

IF-Rockerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

ROFLomg it seems many ppls r lyk me..i too foudn rahukaal much intrstng den yash..he has superb body..nd acting gr88.seems a real rahukalWink

ROFLROFLhaha i too am loving rahukalLOL and yeah Ridhi is easily overshadowing yashEmbarrassed
yea..true said nd it seems we r in villain team wid RKLOLLOLmking ridz pair wid himLOLshe will defo KILL usROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

.nimmi.FIZK6

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

yea..true said nd it seems we r in villain team wid RKLOLLOLmking ridz pair wid himLOLshe will defo KILL usROFL

ROFLROFLi am soo in the villain teamLOLRahukal Savitri all the wayDay Dreaming theyll be so hotDay DreamingROFL

.nimmi.FIZK6

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Rahukal and Savitri are the main leads of the showROFL
sadly in front of them you dodnt even notice Yash-but i have a feeling this was done intentionally since the show is essentially about Savitri and Rahukals fight!
i love Rahukal and his sister-i love dark fantasy type villians
i want more of his villiangiriBig smile
btw-his name is Krip SuriEmbarrassed

Edited by shruti.nil - 18 February 2013 at 10:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.Abhiram--Subbiha-SmritiKatha.Vrish.AbsoluvFIZK6foram.

AngadPariAddict

IF-Rockerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

yea..true said nd it seems we r in villain team wid RKLOLLOLmking ridz pair wid himLOLshe will defo KILL usROFL

ROFLROFLi am soo in the villain teamLOLRahukal Savitri all the wayDay Dreaming theyll be so hotDay DreamingROFL
chlo den den we ll b lyk rk's sis trying to unite savitri wid rahukaal..bt afsoos show'
s plot is diffrnt oderwise we wud create histry by uniting heroine nd villainROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

nd thnx dear fr tellng his name..so hes krip suri bt u knw 1st he ws finalized to play satyaShocked

.nimmi.FIZK6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.