Savitri

SAVITRI:Summary of launching episode...

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dt hawk was OMG i found funny..
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. the show had me thinking about the movie arundathi which had some similarities
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kukila and the hawk..is drawn from fairy tales and harry potter ..except that other things are very unique 
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiNgad

dt hawk was OMG i found funny..

Also funny was too much flying in the air of the baby bundle yaar πŸ˜†
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
start was good but I found graphics to be  lil awkward and the starting scene I mean  the cliff fall  aur haath ka chootna and all that reminded me of a telugu movie  maghadheera.. but ridhi was too good as princess damayanti ..πŸ˜›
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

start was good but I found graphics to be  lil awkward and the starting scene I mean  the cliff fall  aur haath ka chootna and all that reminded me of a telugu movie  maghadheera.. but ridhi was too good as princess damayanti ..πŸ˜›

Yes my dear they have copied the gen idea from several sources ...and churned up this fairy tale for us viewers ... so can not pin point exactly .. but nothing appears original except the Princess and the Senapati πŸ˜†
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kadamvari

kukila and the hawk..is drawn from fairy tales and harry potter ..except that other things are very unique 

The sets are grand and the costumes of that period were good, other than that everything appeared to me as reminding of another show .. lets see how it proceeds ...πŸ˜‰
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Also funny was too much flying in the air of the baby bundle yaar πŸ˜†

very powerful..it seems it tks energy drink b4 flyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiNgad

very powerful..it seems it tks energy drink b4 flyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In a fairy tale the stork delivers the baby ... but this being a fantasy thriller show the hawk was delivering / rescuing the baby ... Lets see now much more flying the poor baby has to do ... after all she already has shown a glimpse of her supernatural powers by her memory recall ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†