AN ANALYSIS OF 18TH FEB '13 EPISODE

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A MOONING AMIT AND A BLACK MAILED AMITA

THE RESTAURANT

The episode starts of where it left on Friday where the Manager of the Restaurant gives Amit the earring which was left behind by Amita. Amit tells the Manager to keep it because he will not be meeting the girl again. The manager tells him Why are telling this Sir, the way you where defending the girl and fighting for her I don't think you will not be meeting her again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A visibly embarrassed Amit will ask the Manager to send someone to take the order. The manager will tell sure sir and leave.πŸ˜‰

An amused Snehal will tell him to relax and it's not a big deal. Just because she cancelled the meeting yesterday, you must have met some other girl. When you are planning to get married you will be meeting many GirlsπŸ˜†. He tells her it not what you think. Yesterday I had come with my cousin who was looking for a bride. One of the friends of that girl missed a phone and I was helping her that is all. Inwardly he will be cursing Amita.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AMITA'S HOUSE

Amita is on the bed doing something, when Kajal enters the room. Amita tells her finally you came; I was waiting for you for a long time. Kajal tells her that what I mean to you, just a Hone Waale Bhaabi. You are so involved in Preethi's wedding and not bothered about mine. Amita is very upset and tells her why she is thinking like this. Kajal goes on to emotionally blackmail Amita telling you did not want to get married when, Rasik Bhai brought the rishtha yesterday. 😑I was told by Bapuji. She goes on piling on the story that he father fainted yesterday and they did not know for what serious reason. But luckily it was an ordinary dizzy spell.😲 When he came back to consciousness the first thing he told was whether he will live to see in daughter's wedding.

Amita tells her I am ready for marriage but you can get married first what difference it can make because my father already agreed. Kajal tells your parents are one of the best in the world for thinking like that, but will Bapuji agree. Will all the relations from both our sides accept the fact that Amita is not married and she gets does. Kajal asks Amita will Atul agree to it first.

Amita tell she is ready to get married but Kajal interrupts her and says you are ready to get married to your Prince Charming of your dreams.😭 Who know when you will meet him? We all have dreams but we have to compromise in life and accept the faults of a person just as you accept the good about him. Life is full of compromises and we have to live like that. Amita then brings up Amit's name and she tells Amita forget about him. There are so many more boys you see them for the sake of the families and for me and you. Amita is feeling very bad. Finally when Kajal asks her whether she will see the boy she agrees but is nearly in tears.😭

I really hated this scene. The amount of pressure put on her was really not fair. Why can't a brother get married before a sister is something which I just can't understand?

THE RESTAURANT

Snehal will be ordering a salad and a soup, Amit will ask her there are so many items on the Menu card and you are just ordering a salad and Soup. She says I don't eat much. Amit forces her to tell something else and she tells Bruchetta, Amit asks her you like Italian food and he proceeds to order pasta and lime juice and Bruchetta. She says why so much, The waitress asks him for his order, Snehal tells we will share it for she can't eat so much and she does not like food to go waste.😊 She tells Amit I hope you don't mind. Amit tells he does not mind at all. He tells the waitress to bring the bill to him after the food is eaten for which Snehal tell we will go dutch. Amit tells next time you can go dutch. Then he realizes what he says. Snehal tells him you are cute and I like spending my time with you. She asks what are you doing tomorrow, we can make a trip. We can go to gateway of India and take a boat ride from there. He will be busy looking at her and day dreaming when she asks what you think about the ideaπŸ˜†, He tells I will have to check the schedule of my. He takes is phone and everything on the organizer is empty.πŸ˜† He pretends to check and tells fortunately I am free tomorrow.πŸ˜† By then the food ordered comes and they fix the date for the next day. He then tells her he wants to give something and he gives the necklace given by his mother. She first refuses but on his insistence takes it telling how can I refuse a gift from my favorite aunty.  Snehal comes across to me like a very materialistic girl but I may be wrong in reading her.

AMITA'S HOUSE

A neighbor comes out of the house with Amita's mother. Amita's mother asks her if the Kaam waali bhai came to her house for she has not come for two days. The neighbor tells no. Bapuji comes there and tells you are lying because I myself saw her coming from your house. The neighbor lady tells that what I can do if she does not want to come as you are always shouting at her.πŸ˜† The neighbor lady asks for Rasik Bhai's number. Bapuji asks why Rasik bhai has gone to a village and taken his mobile but there is no network it the village so it is no use giving you the number. πŸ˜†He gestures his Bahu to go inside.

AMIT'S HOUSE

The ladies of the house are playing cards and Phalguni is eagerly looking at the door for Amit's arrival. She is not concentrating on the game. They are all teasing him but to no avail. Tina will be talking about how she grew up among her mother who used to host card parties which were very famous. She also got a Bahu who plays so well.  Just then Amit enters the house whistling and playing with his phone, am very unusual thing for him to do and he walks past an astonished Phalguni in a world of his own.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He then sits on the sofa and will be taking of his shoes still whistling. Everyone, Daadi, Naani, Tina, Riya are so astonished at seeing him.πŸ˜† He is completely unaware of them. When he looks up he is embarrassed. Phalguni asks him how the meeting was and have you given the necklace. He tells her you gave the necklace. Then Phalguni and Naani keep bombarding him with questions and he lets one minute. The meeting was good and we will be meeting tomorrow for a boat ride. An excited Phalguni hugs her motherπŸ˜†. Amit's tells what are you people doing I am just going for a meeting and I am not going to go and get married. He is teased by them and he leaves the place. Phalguni then tells her mother she feels Sanjay and Amit will get married on the same day. She is very excited and tells Riya, to keep the cards in because when her Bahu comes they can play as her mother's card parties are also very famous.

AMITA'S HOUSE

Bapuji is shown arguing with his son because no Bhai is staying due to his gussa. He tells them that are not true. As they are arguing Kajal comes there with Amita and tells I have good news for you. Amita has agreed to get married. Bapuji tells her that if you are joking I will see that you will never get married to my grandson as long as I live.πŸ˜† Kajal says I am not joking and what I am telling is the truth. Everyone is happy and poor Amit's puts a brave face and Smiles when Bapuji asks if it is true. Then he immediately tells I will ring up Sasikala.  Amita's mother will tell Bapuji, Amit Shah nahi. Bapuji will tell okay no Amit Shah I will take up the responsibility to search for a good boy. Everyone is happy, but Amita is very sad putting up a brave face for her family.

AMIT'S OFFICE

Amit is sitting in the conference hall and is having a glass of water in his hand. He has flashback scenes of Snehal and dreaming about her smilingπŸ˜†. His father will be calling him and he is mooning over Snehal. Rohan nudges him and tells what are you doing you have to give a presentation.πŸ˜†  He gets up from his chair and starts the presentation. When he sets it up Snehal's photo will be on the screen. Amit's father and Rohan will be discussing something and they will not notice.

Amit will be telling the advantages and benefits of the property to the investors and they will be looking at each other. When Amit's father asks them what is the matter they will tell I don't think we can invest in such a property.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† His father looks up and is shocked at seeing Snehal's face. His father gestures what and Amit is left with an awkward look on his face.πŸ˜†

RECAP:

Amita in a conference call asking Preeti if Amit is coming for the function and happy to know he is not. Here Amit is shown to be telling his mother he will go to the function but Amita should not be there. At the function Amita will be welcoming the guest sprinkling rose water, and in comes Amit sneezing. Amita is sorry and he sees her and tells you.πŸ˜†

An entertaining light heated episode, to see a mooning Amit doing all mistakes and behaving like how Amita was behaving in the beginning.

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. I have to agree with you about Kajal pressuring Amita to "settle" for some boy. I don't understand why Amita can't just agree to shut her up. I bet if she told her friends about what Kajal is telling her, they may be righteously angry for her...
anurao.66 thumbnail
Raleighbcat

Hi, I am sorry I dont know your name. My name is Anu. I totally agree with you. If Preeti and Aarti did come to know about Kajal's manipulation for her selfish reason why would have been wild because they do care for her with her dreams and all.

Anu
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhanya.r

nice episode

Yes it was a good one.
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Thanks. 😊

Hi its my pleasure.
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anu

My name is Priscilla (you can call me Pris, for shortπŸ˜†). Let's see what's in store for Amita...  I feel sorry for her that she is going through so much pressure...  It's also a sad time too for her because Preeti will be leaving after her wedding😭
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raleighbcat

Hi Anu

My name is Priscilla (you can call me Pris, for shortπŸ˜†). Let's see what's in store for Amita...  I feel sorry for her that she is going through so much pressure...  It's also a sad time too for her because Preeti will be leaving after her wedding😭

Hi Pris, I am so happy to meet you.😊 They are showing what really happens in life and how an Indian Girl has to bear with all the family pressure.😑 I really feel sorry for her as Preeti is leaving. But let us see what is in store for her.😳
anurao.66 thumbnail

Thanks a lot for liking this