Page 1 Page 35
Page   of 36

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Thanks Fizzu :) LOL yeah it does haha
I dont think I've ever seen RaQesh in purple; I cant recall him wearing purple ever in maryadaEmbarrassed he looks really good in that shade of purpleBlushing

Subbu ... RaQesh looks hot in whatever he wears, especially white  Day Dreaming   Blushing
Didnt he wear a similar shade in Priyas spinster party. Where she sand Zara Zara Touch Me to him  Embarrassed
Now you've got me thinking if he did wear that shade in MAryada 
LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Savitri Creations Gallery* (Page 36)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArushiAnand

Groupbie

ArushiAnand

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

arightey people...some of my creations on Ridhi :)
they came out pretty crapLOL only good thing about them wud be ridhi i guessEmbarrassed

Wow !! Soo cute :)Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.