Blackmailer's Mysterious Death

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Does anyone else find this creepy:

Vinay died after getting run over, but the same day, a lady in the chawl says that her son has died, who was ALSO described to have a criminal record, the only different thing was: his name, and his age.
Leaving all of this, that doctor at the hospital VOWED to get revenge on Onir from firing him after donating that boy's organs after death, and then, that man or that whole storyline was NEVER revisited. 
I think that is going to come back to haunt them, all of this is just happening so weirdly. 
I personally feel that the truck that ran into the car that caused the accident was one of that doctor's cars, carrying out his revenge! 
Please share your input and remember, NO BASHING!!! 
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittySaiflicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blackmailer's Mysterious Death" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Vinay supposedly got hit before Onir unearthed that ring at the hospital. So cannot be that doctor's revenge.
Vinay will re-surface, also what is with Mittal and his insisting that Punni keep her side of the bargain? Is he trying to get Onir to come work for him as a cover up for his illegal racketeering? Is that the deal he made with Punni? Remember how Punni instigated Purvi at the godh barai? "Have your husband work for a good hospital?" Is that Mittal at work?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Anything can hppn in PR world:))But this is true that Mittal is not honest man. I think he also behind illegal business with his doctor friend. Hope that we will understand what cooking between punni & mittal. When punni alone then she feel she is danger & hopeless but not revealed anyone. Till now what that deal make this marriage that are too much shocked by punni we don't know.

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 18 February 2013 at 6:38pm

adittysoapwatcher1

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Vinay supposedly got hit before Onir unearthed that ring at the hospital. So cannot be that doctor's revenge.
Vinay will re-surface, also what is with Mittal and his insisting that Punni keep her side of the bargain? Is he trying to get Onir to come work for him as a cover up for his illegal racketeering? Is that the deal he made with Punni? Remember how Punni instigated Purvi at the godh barai? "Have your husband work for a good hospital?" Is that Mittal at work?
i think :) and no, vinay getting hit is not the doctor's revenge, i didnt mean that, i meant it could be the doctor who caused the accident in Pune from the car

adittyashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top