Page   of 37
Page 2 Page 37

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Kajol's fave actors 

Ajay Devgan: 
Truly impressed by his acting range. From serious roles to out and out comedy, from romantic to rowdy, Ajay's displayed great talent always. 

Shah Rukh KhanWilling to take risks and do something different. Good actor. 

Salman KhanOne of the most intelligent people I have met. By far the biggest contemporary superstar in the industry, yet so untouched by stardom. The way he delivers his dialogues is a reflection of his real self ' casual and carefree. 

Aamir KhanSupremely talented and intelligent. A great marketing genius. Always puts on a new hat. 

Akshay KumarEvolved fantastically. I remember he was working with my mother in Deedar (1992). I was very young then. When mom would tell us about Akshay Kumar the star, our jaws would drop. He has made it super big in the industry without any major backing. And he's still the same warm Akshay.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/BIG-INTERVIEW-I-would-rather-not-work-than-do-a-bad-film-says-Kajol/Article1-1012894.aspx

Edited by MissIffiy - 18 February 2013 at 4:00pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01-HeerRanjha-megz10TIGER_KHANILoveDramadon12KkkkkingKhanRozy77neha fan1pria4evershivani003New_nova.ProperPatola.DeathstrokeSanju_moniluvskinshukSalyankawat_upPhoenixRisingSharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kajol's fave actors" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Seems like Kajol is supremely pissed off with Shahrukh...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessanitaraniIHeartDeepika.U-No-Pooswashbuckling

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Already posted :)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3441100

Edited by chocolover89 - 18 February 2013 at 4:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Karan.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everblue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.

Originally posted by blue-ice

Seems like Kajol is supremely pissed off with Shahrukh...

Tanisha and Kajol are pissed with SRK LOL  u should have seen Tanisha In Filmfare awards LOL she was forcing to applaud SRK ROFL

I know...but who cares...Tanisha is a no body...Kajol will always be remembered for her movies with SRK...I have always liked Rani-SRK jodi and PC-SRK better than SRK-Kajol...Kajol is one selfish spoilt brat..Sleepy

Edit...the comment since so many got offended...my apologies...

Edited by blue-ice - 18 February 2013 at 6:35pm

KkkkkingKhanswashbuckling

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
she simply names the big stars of 90s

Karan.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Barfiiblue-ice

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
...uhhh SRK did NOT "make" Kajol.

He was a newcomer when he worked with her and so was she. They both became famous TOGETHER. If he made her, then she made him too. It was DDLJ, their JODI that helped them both immensely. His jodi with her still remains the most popular of his entire career...even now it tops every romantic list.

You can argue he "made" Rani, Preity, Deepika, Anushka, but Kajol? Nope. She was a talented star kid & would have made it without him also.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeMessi9110tanya12Katrina82dazzling_dollTIGER_KHAN-HeerRanjha-don12ILoveDramaanju011Ishan.-afghaniibabePigBenisneha fan1venNew_novaMeera1101MagicLanternshivani003DeathstrokeCandYlicious_SRolzzBigbang_GD.ProperPatola.-Robin-.Elixir.friends_rockU-No-Poosoni595Sharif.BadmaashPhoenixRisingwat_upruky786pickachuSunShine_A-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top