kabhi or asya!lovely jodi?which one? - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by karan-007

This post is really weird the guy is married still people want him with Surbhi y bcoz they look gud Ermm yu know tm KaJen r god made jodi yu see Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi  so anyday they will be best  they can't be compared ,about Asya its a jodi aaj yeh jodi hai kal nayi jodi banegi so that doesn't mean yu should compare a reel jodi to real one ,waise bhi that ksg is happy with jenni but m available for surbhi yu see i like the way she calls him Mr Khan  n even moi name is karan so problem solved Smile
guys seriously i wrote this post cz i was not able to  wait for today's episode but they are thinking i did wrong c because  of the post people are taking kajen here so but honetly i didnt thought anything like this!guys this post is for kabhi and asya so please!!😕
Originally posted by Laila2009

Thank you for getting it...I seriously can't believe how defenisve people got when I wrote it. That was for those fans who actually want this KSG/SJ jodi - can't figure out why the inital poster even suggested it as an option.  I read the post above and died laughing and then couldn't resist making that comment based on something I read on one of KSG's  recent interviews. I just could not hold myself back...and whoa, look at how worked up everyone got here.  Now I know what people have been telling me - it is for real.

My fav jodi is Razia and Shireen.
guys please dont bring jenni!!!!!!!!i wrote this only for kabhi and asya so please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u
Originally posted by Sanju_ARain

These people asked us not to get Karan's personal life in this forum and then they are making such comparisons? People should read their own posts before pointing finger at others. Why to make such comparisons at first place when you know people gonna mix up his personal & professional life ? 

Well, for me it AsYa.. they are adorable onscreen !
please😲i was not knowing what u guys are going to think!and if u guys read the topic!!!!!!!it was about asad and zoya,karan and surbhi.atleast i could not expect this that ull think this that im responsible cause i didnt think before writing the post!thinking about asya and kabhi i have to think?sorry i u minded but please dont say such things!!!!!!!!!!!!please!
Originally posted by jyothi_misri

Members really need to differentiate between real and reel life before commenting and hurting the sentiments. If the really matured ones have opinions like these then what can one say.

Before jumping guns at some, one should really look who has actually started and who are forcing it their throats.
Enjoy the show as it is and don't poke too much into some personal lives.

i wrote this post for fun!!!not for war!guys please!!!!!!!i didnt wanted u guys to join personal life with it!k!
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

People who got rattled up by the male lead raising his hand on the female lead onscreen to the extent that they thought it should be a matter of national debate and no amount of remorse and regret is enough , are now gleefully indulging in linking up the actress with the actor offscreen who happens to be a married man. How is any of this not hurting the woman's dignity and honor for which they care so much.. apparently? Not being defensive, just curious! 😊 i

As for the question... Asad Zoya are doing great .. I like Asad's equation with najma, Dilshaad and Ayaan too😃

Go blame the post maker!Better still go back and read the title!😃
Originally posted by aisha.khan

please😲i was not knowing what u guys are going to think!and if u guys read the topic!!!!!!!it was about asad and zoya,karan and surbhi.atleast i could not expect this that ull think this that im responsible cause i didnt think before writing the post!thinking about asya and kabhi i have to think?sorry i u minded but please dont say such things!!!!!!!!!!!!please!

Lesson learnt the hard way I guess.

Point is karan and surbhi cannot even be considered a Jodi... Why even create such a topic that can upset KaJen fans and have others speculate about a possible link up between two people? It was bound to get ugly. 
I like asya ...but still dmg hangover is there so i love armaan-riddhima more and if its off-screen then only and only KAJEN SINGH GROVER..karan -jenny make a heavenly pair
Originally posted by jyothi_misri

Seriously I work at office for more hours with so many male colleagues around does that means my family take backseat of that.
Sorry to say such a lame topic.
guys u are unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!ya i agree but i didnt asked them to do so!is it lame!thanks!😡but honestly guys didnt think this that people will think this!so atleast dont think im responsile that why i wrote  this post!it depends on people what they want to post!and its ur will u thing it lame fine!bye!
i love Kajen... so for me its AsYa.. i cant see karan with anyone else in real life other than jenny
Originally posted by Nurshad.kajen

Gud post and lame comments to start a fight
thank u very very much dear🤗only u think this but everyone thinks im responsibe cz i wrote such a lame post😭