Qubool Hai

kabhi or asya!lovely jodi?which one? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
On screen: AsYa

Off screen: KaBhi are great as friends but for me there is only one couple since past few years...KaJen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoo67adeeti10DeepaavengAccio_kajenshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kabhi or asya!lovely jodi?which one? (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nurshad.kajen

IF-Dazzler

Nurshad.kajen

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Gud post and lame comments to start a fight

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoo67BaraniK

Asya6

Asya6

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I like Asya I don't see the point of liking Kabhi as (unfortunately) Karan is taken. No offence to anyone. I am sorry, these are my views.

anoo67KulfiBai

BaraniK

Goldie

BaraniK

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I Did Not Want To Post About KaJen In QH Forum.But After Reading The Comments Some Insensitive N Immature Members .I Am Not Able To Control Me.Mods Always Say Don't Discuss Actors Personnel Life .But IN Every Topic Of KSG They Drag Jennifer Unnecessarily .Those Who Don't Know About KaJen Personnel Life Should Shut Their Mouths.

Before Their Marriage KaJen Were Friends For 8 Long Years .Some Say About Kabhi Offscreen Masti N Friendship.Go N See KaJen SBS Segs The Masti They Did Not Even 0.01% Kabhi Do.Some Say KSG Spends So Much Time In Sets With Surbhi Then JSG.All Actors Do The Same N Also Some In Work Place Do The Same So They Also Should Get Together .

How Sick Of People To Think Like This .It Was Asya Or Kabhi .Simply Comment Any One Option .Why Drag JSG N Say He Is Taken N All.No Escape They Add One Line No Offense.

Damm Angry On The Sick Thought Of People .AngryAngry

Mods Be Fare .If Any Post Praising KaJen Or Discussing KSG Previous Show U Close Immediately .But Many Bashing KaJen N KSG U Do Not Close The Topic.

For It's KaJen Forever.Love ,Adore N Respect KaJen A Lot N Also Love ,Adore N Respect JSG N KSG Separately.

If U R A True KSG Fans U Would Be Happy Seeing Him Happy In His Life Not Wish His Marriage Was Not Happened To JSG.Those Who R Saying Like That R Not Is True Fans.

I Prefer Asya Onscreen.Offscreen For Me It Is KaJenHeartHeart Forever.I Am A Die Hard KaJen,JSG N KSG Fan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepaavenganoo67Prizi

Prizi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prizi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Fr me it alwayz ASYA...
I LOVE KAJEN... They r best jodi in real life...they r really happy wid each other nd i'm also happy to see kajen together

anoo67BaraniK

supreetha

Groupbie

supreetha

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
@ TM - May be AsYa coz I haven't even warmed up to AsYa till now. So other one you mentioned does even arise atleast in my case.
@ others - Personal lives should be kept at far distance and not mix it with professional lives.
Its not good for the actors working together (both Karan & Surbhi) if they come to know about people imagining things to such extent. One should leave their imaginations to onscreen stuff itself does not carry it to offscreen.
Is their any rule two persons looking good with each other onscreen and offscreen get along well with each other has to be together just by looking at some scripted or non scripted offscreen interviews.
How would it be if one say Ayaan was instead of Asad for Zoya. No ones going to like it right?.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoo67BaraniKshanakyasharan

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
both

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by priya713

I actually like Kabhi better...too bad Karan is taken...they would make an awesome pair. I wonder if Karan wasn't married to Jennifer, if these 2 would get together in real life??? 

He spends more time with her than he does his wife these dayWink And don't get upset with me for this - it's true. 

Ma'am u of all ppl shdn't b making this kinda remark ! Forget KSG & his wife ...coz its clear u dnt seem to like them too mch ...bt wat abt Surbhi ?...This kind of lame remark on yr part jst  goes on to shw tht she's spending a hell lota time with her married costar  ...& tht wink is making matters worse !  Nvr knew standing fr woman's cause also meant ...degrading a woman's character ...jst fr a few cheap laughs !

As fr my reply to this topic ...Asya onscreen ...KSG sumhow always manages to luk gud with all  his costars !
& Kajen offscreen ...thts a fact nobody cn beat !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anoo67BaraniK_Ank_tranquilsoul..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.