kabhi or asya!lovely jodi?which one? - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
asya is the best
love kabhi also..
OMG.. 
kabhi offscreen can't imagine.. 
i can't imagine karan with other actress den jenny offscreen.. 
onscreen KaJen.. after tht other jodi's with karan.. 
he looks good with every actress but the best with jenny.. 

it will definetly Asya

this question is weird.. 

People who got rattled up by the male lead raising his hand on the female lead onscreen to the extent that they thought it should be a matter of national debate and no amount of remorse and regret is enough , are now gleefully indulging in linking up the actress with the actor offscreen who happens to be a married man. How is any of this not hurting the woman's dignity and honor for which they care so much.. apparently? Not being defensive, just curious! ๐Ÿ˜Š  i

As for the question... Asad Zoya are doing great .. I like Asad's equation with najma, Dilshaad and Ayaan too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
Originally posted by priya713

I actually like Kabhi better...too bad Karan is taken...they would make an awesome pair. I wonder if Karan wasn't married to Jennifer, if these 2 would get together in real life??? 

Sab log ek jaise. ๐Ÿคฃ

I like KaJen they are cute i guess. 

But for me actors mean very little so it's Asad-Zoya not Karan-Surbhi.   
Edited by Rockerchic - 11 years ago
i love them both on and offscreen...eee they r sexyy
Originally posted by Laila2009

He spends more time with her than he does his wife these day๐Ÿ˜‰ And don't get upset with me for this - it's true. 

Laila wants to have fun ๐Ÿ˜†
Hey agree with u i also luv kabhi most if karan was not married they make best couple.
Originally posted by priya713

I actually like Kabhi better...too bad Karan is taken...they would make an awesome pair. I wonder if Karan wasn't married to Jennifer, if these 2 would get together in real life???
AsYa...!!!!
and kabhi as frnds and obviously for real life i love karan and jenny tooo much to see karan with any one else 
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

People who got rattled up by the male lead raising his hand on the female lead onscreen to the extent that they thought it should be a matter of national debate and no amount of remorse and regret is enough , are now gleefully indulging in linking up the actress with the actor offscreen who happens to be a married man. How is any of this not hurting the woman's dignity and honor for which they care so much.. apparently? Not being defensive, just curious! ๐Ÿ˜Š  i

As for the question... Asad Zoya are doing great .. I like Asad's equation with najma, Dilshaad and Ayaan too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
People who don't think violence towards women is a serious issue and make such comparisions really need to contemplate what they are comparing. Attempting to make a personal attack huh and trying to undermine a serious effort? Mmm, keep trying. And as I mentioned, before pointing fingers check out the topic of the thread and ask questions about that first.
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Laila wants to have fun ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you for getting it...I seriously can't believe how defenisve people got when I wrote it. That was for those fans who actually want this KSG/SJ jodi - can't figure out why the inital poster even suggested it as an option๐Ÿ˜•.  I read the post above and died laughing and then couldn't resist making that comment based on something I read on one of KSG's  recent interviews. I just could not hold myself back...and whoa, look at how worked up everyone got here.  Now I know what people have been telling me - it is for real. ๐Ÿคฃ

My fav jodi is Razia and Shireen.
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago