Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

kabhi or asya!lovely jodi?which one? (Page 6)

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by priya713

I actually like Kabhi better...too bad Karan is taken...they would make an awesome pair. I wonder if Karan wasn't married to Jennifer, if these 2 would get together in real life??? 

He spends more time with her than he does his wife these dayWink And don't get upset with me for this - it's true. 
yup he spends more time with her bcoz he is the main lead male n he has most scenes with her  Wink but wat is their to be upset about Ermm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahapana6packs

Sanju_ARain Goldie
Sanju_ARain
Sanju_ARain

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
These people asked us not to get Karan's personal life in this forum and then they are making such comparisons? People should read their own posts before pointing finger at others. Why to make such comparisons at first place when you know people gonna mix up his personal & professional life ? 

Well, for me it AsYa.. they are adorable onscreen !

Edited by Sanju_ARain - 19 February 2013 at 2:00am

sochona

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by Jahapana6packs

Ys i know its played by Surbhi who is a very good actress! i think i know that much :) also i am sure she e wouldnt be liking it much if she k ows that people are making lame comments saying KSG spends more time with her thrn his wife these days.

My comments are not lame - do not get personal - that is tacky. Seriously, you really are getting unnecessarily defensive over nothing.
mam yu r unnecessary trying to bring something which yu also know Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahapana6packssochona

jyothi_misri Senior Member
jyothi_misri
jyothi_misri

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Members really need to differentiate between real and reel life before commenting and hurting the sentiments. If the really matured ones have opinions like these then what can one say.

Before jumping guns at some, one should really look who has actually started and who are forcing it their throats.
Enjoy the show as it is and don't poke too much into some personal lives.

adeeti10sochona

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
KaBhi are not a Jodi... They're two actors portraying characters Asad and Zoya... Who again are not yet a jodi, at least not in the romantic sense.

So AsYa in the show rocks! 

I also fail to understand why people are bringing in Jenny, or even speculating if karan and surbhi would be married. 

It's like saying that just cos I spend most of my waking day with my work colleague who is male, we are a potential Jodi? How lame is that? LOL

Lets not even get into discussions of KaBhi as a Jodi ideally as its a disrespect to the professionalism of these two actors who are doing a great job! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi_misriJahapana6packsSanju_ARainFazidaK18sochonasindu_gurtiMaybeSomedaytranquilsoul..ilovepyaar_Oishi_shanakyasharan

jyothi_misri Senior Member
jyothi_misri
jyothi_misri

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeti10

KaBhi are not a Jodi... They're two actors portraying characters Asad and Zoya... Who again are not yet a jodi, at least not in the romantic sense.

I also fail to understand why people are bringing in Jenny, or even speculating if karan and surbhi would be married. 

It's like saying that just cos I spend most of my waking day with my work colleague who is male, we are a potential Jodi? How lame is that? LOL

Lets not even get into discussions of KaBhi as a Jodi ideally as its a disrespect to the professionalism of these two actors who are doing a great job! 

Seriously I work at office for more hours with so many male colleagues around does that means my family take backseat of that.
Sorry to say such a lame topic.

adeeti10sochona

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_misri

Originally posted by adeeti10

Seriously I work at office for more hours with so many male colleagues around does that means my family take backseat of that.
Sorry to say such a lame topic.

Thanks jyothi.. Good to see another like minded soul here! 
Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Asya

shanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index