Qubool Hai

kabhi or asya!lovely jodi?which one? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jahapana6packs

Ys i know its played by Surbhi who is a very good actress! i think i know that much :) also i am sure she e wouldnt be liking it much if she k ows that people are making lame comments saying KSG spends more time with her thrn his wife these days.

My comments are not lame - do not get personal - that is tacky. Seriously, you really are getting unnecessarily defensive over nothing.

Edited by Laila2009 - 19 February 2013 at 1:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_APeeves.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kabhi or asya!lovely jodi?which one? (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jahapana6packs

Ya bringing third person is against the rules but bashing the actor himself isnt? Hypocrite much ? :)
and look at the ironyWacko
their own group, asya/kabhi drooler brings Jennifer into the topic first and then the person from the same clan gives the lecture!!

some people in this forum are so unbelievable! The same people bash KSG for his personal life, and the same people cast evil eyes on his happily married life and imagine their fav actress getting together with him in real lifeUnhappyWacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahapana6packsanoo67DeepaavengJennyholic.tranquilsoul..

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

[QUOTE=priya7130

He spends more time with her than he does his wife these dayWink And don't get upset with me for this - it's true. 
and what exactly is your point here? Confused...all the TV actors spend more time with their co-stars rather than with their family coz that's the REQUIREMENT of their jobs!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143Jahapana6packsanoo67Jennyholic.tranquilsoul..shanakyasharan

Jennyholic.

Goldie

Jennyholic.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Lisstenn Kabhi ko Kabhi aur rakho Asya thek hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepshikhaa-

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
lets not get this beautiful thread into a war zone please...

hes happily married n v always want him too...

on n offsets kabhi r a delight to watch cause of their amazing friendshipBig smile

KaBhiinlove-Martinski-

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
AsYa 

becoz i feel KAjen has the bestest chemistry in TV in my eyes offscreen .. and i am a hardcore kajen fan ...

Onscreen i can like any jodi with KSG 

but offscreen it will always be KaJen  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahapana6packsanoo67Accio_kajen

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
AsYa, I love KaJen offscreen.

I don't want to even imagine anyone else being in Jenny's place...

DeepaavengAccio_kajen

karan-007

IF-Stunnerz

karan-007

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
This post is really weird the guy is married still people want him with Surbhi y bcoz they look gud Ermm yu know tm KaJen r god made jodi yu see Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Cool so anyday they will be best Big smileThumbs Up they can't be compared ,about Asya its a jodi aaj yeh jodi hai kal nayi jodi banegi so that doesn't mean yu should compare a reel jodi to real one ,waise bhi that ksg is happy with jenni but m available for surbhi yu see i like the way she calls him Mr Khan EmbarrassedLOL n even moi name is karan so problem solved Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepaaveng

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.