Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

kabhi or asya!lovely jodi?which one? (Page 4)

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jahapana6packs

Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by priya713

I actually like Kabhi better...too bad Karan is taken...they would make an awesome pair. I wonder if Karan wasn't married to Jennifer, if these 2 would get together in real life???

He spends more time with her than he does his wife these dayWinkAnd don't get upset with me for this - it's true.

He spends time in the sets, being Asad and spends time with Zoya. And maybe while they r not shooting he maybe having fun with other people in sets or talking/texting Jen. You never know ;) Coz saying spending time makes a complete different sense if u think abt carefully!

Who is played by Surbhi...yeah, I did think about it...very carefully. LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_AKaBhiinloveshanakyasharan

Jahapana6packs Senior Member
Jahapana6packs
Jahapana6packs

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Its Mr and Mrs Grover KaJen.
and AsYa for me <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepshikhaa-

Jahapana6packs
Jahapana6packs

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jahapana6packs

I actually like Kabhi better...too bad Karan is taken...they would make an awesome pair. I wonder if Karan wasn't married to Jennifer, if these 2 would get together in real life???

He spends more time with her than he does his wife these dayWinkAnd don't get upset with me for this - it's true.

He spends time in the sets, being Asad and spends time with Zoya. And maybe while they r not shooting he maybe having fun with other people in sets or talking/texting Jen. You never know ;) Coz saying spending time makes a complete different sense if u think abt carefully!

Who is played by Surbhi...yeah, I did think about it...very carefully.LOLLOL
Ys i know its played by Surbhi who is a very good actress! i think i know that much :) also i am sure she e wouldnt be liking it much if she k ows that people are making lame comments saying KSG spends more time with her thrn his wife these days.
Aalia_A Senior Member
Aalia_A
Aalia_A

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Stop bringing the wife everywhere people. They are banned in this forum. I'd go for KaBhi - purely because Surbhi is such a livewire off-sets and Karan acts all goofy with her. And seriously guys, we all know he is married - don't need to hammer that into our heads again and again. 

TM, I'm sorry but these comparisons is going to shut your thread down soon and that is a shame because the topic was only about AsYa and KaBhi... And no third person/couple was needed. 

Edited by Aalia_A - 19 February 2013 at 12:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009simran45shewolf.KulfiBaiPeeves.shanakyasharan-Martinski-

manisha1412 Groupbie
manisha1412
manisha1412

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged

i totally agree!!
i think they would make a good pair in real life!
hehe i cant wait to see more of their offscreen masti!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinloveKulfiBaiPeeves.shanakyasharan

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
love both

KaBhiinloveshanakyasharan-Martinski-

Jahapana6packs
Jahapana6packs

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Ya bringing third person is against the rules but bashing the actor himself isnt? Hypocrite much ? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sochona

-Martinski- IF-Stunnerz
-Martinski-
-Martinski-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I Love Kabhi! They are just so funny and so Good to see their Friendship of screen !!! Love love Both but Kabhi a bit more ;)

KaBhiinloveKulfiBaishanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index