Qubool Hai

QH Frustrations Thread (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 103

RagSia

Goldie

RagSia

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Epi, tragedy, mystery Sounds interesting..
Bt for gods sake, y did Rashid lit factory in first place?
Kya zaroorat thi?
N as far as I remember, Ayaan was born before Nazma. So Rashid was indeed involved with Shirin long before Doll factory conspiracy (as baby Nazma z in the car)..
N temme which father will take his baby along n leave her in car, when he knows he has to lit up something as biiig as a factory..
M I missing something? Or we are assumed to be fools (as always)?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Abramcote46

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QH Frustrations Thread (Page 9)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises

I'd say dont search religion related bloopers everytime... just enjoy the show :)

Well everyone cnt just switch off sense and sensesibility and throw logic out the window, and why base a show on a particular religion if you cnt do justice to it.This is higly isenitive, ignorant and down right offensive.Misrepresentation of the religion is bound to touch a few raw nerves.How's one just supposed to enjoy the show?Wacko

Edited by shaz2009 - 19 February 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Aerrahbramcote46Laila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

I'd say dont search religion related bloopers everytime... just enjoy the show :)

Well everyone cnt just switch off sense and sensesibility and throw logic out the window, and why base a show on a particular religion if you cnt do justice to it.This is higly isenitive, ignorant and down right offensive.Misrepresentation of the religion is bound to touch a few raw nerves.How's one just supposed to enjoy the show?Wacko
I am always fascinated why people want other people to accept things because they have decided to have a different set of standards. It's like saying, well my house has no indoor plumbing either but just enjoy life because I am...well great, enjoy the show...but I am not and I am not going to change my standards to yours in order to do it. I often find posts like these seriously disrespectful because the person who questions and points out things are indeed looking to improve things - for everyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Anikolai_gogolshaz2009

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Well everyone cnt just switch off sense and sensesibility and throw logic out the window, and why base a show on a particular religion if you cnt do justice to it.This is higly isenitive, ignorant and down right offensive.Misrepresentation of the religion is bound to touch a few raw nerves.How's one just supposed to enjoy the show?

Originally posted by Laila2009
I am always fascinated why people want other people to accept things because they have decided to have a different set of standards. It's like saying, well my house has no indoor plumbing either but just enjoy life because I am...well great, enjoy the show...but I am not and I am not going to change my standards to yours in order to do it. I often find posts like these seriously disrespectful because the person who questions and points out things are indeed looking to improve things - for everyone.

Very well said Laila!One cnt just resort to deaf,dumb and mute,whilst watching,just for the sake of a few,who watch just to drool over the lead male/female...the whole plot,cast,concept...story narration in general is what adds as a whole to make a show, and whether the show makes it or breaks it ,relies on these underlying factors.Constructive critism is exercised to give feed back for the betterment of the show.
I find it higly offensive when we're told to just forget all else and just enjoy the show Angry.

Edited by shaz2009 - 19 February 2013 at 5:40pm

Aalia_ALaila2009

Sam3007

Groupbie

Sam3007

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Hey,
Y criticize???
i know d story is nyc but unfolding in different manner...
Now dat Asad believes dat Rashid Killed sm1,
D story will take a turn...
Still lets see were it goes...
Wat say frndz...

Aalia_A

Aalia_A

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
If the religion related bloopers comment was made for my benefit, or even if it was not, let me reiterate, that people are misunderstanding the purpose of this thread. This is a frustrations thread and people are meant to vent here. I also said, that I was putting down said comment for the heck of it - because it is something that bothers me and many other Muslim viewers. What is acceptable to one, might be strictly not acceptable to another. I hope people become more accomodating of diverse opinions, especially now that we and our views have been banished to one lone thread. I mean what further indignity can there be to the minority members of the forum? Ermm

Edited by Aalia_A - 19 February 2013 at 5:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaren93.bramcote46shaz2009Laila2009

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
This raaz track is getting to be sooo jarring.Sleepy The main leads of the show dnt have much to do apart from stand there expresionless and dialoguelessDisapprove.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Abramcote46Laila2009

Aalia_A

Aalia_A

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

This raaz track is getting to be sooo jarring.Sleepy The main leads of the show dnt have much to do apart from stand there expresionless and dialoguelessDisapprove.

True that Shaz and Razia is stealing all the limelight here. Man, I am fast becoming a fan of her evilness Embarrassed

shaz2009Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Go to top