Page 80 of 103

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paankidukan

Originally posted by Rin03

We can see the foundation of this relation ! here that how strong n deep this relation is .
About Asad realization it remides me of maan from geet , some one alwayes had to show him his mistakes ,In many scene Daadi had to spoon feed him , in one scene where he was being desperate to listen ILU , Dev had to show him that give girl a little break , so nothing new typical 4 lion male lead character , all are jerkSmile

Lol... That post was made a long time back when their relationship really wasn't as deep and understanding as it is now. Asad wasn't shown remotely guilty or likeable towards Zoya that time which is why I wrote that but now he has realised his mistakes and understands her much better thankfully.

I know very well dear this is a old post , and i am saying it Bcoz i saw same in gul's other male lead also , they also were not shown remotely guilt orlike able towards female characters in starting , they never said sorry to them Bcoz of their ego n snobbishattitude n if they said by any chance , they were shown it like they r doing some fevour , so i felt it very normal , that's the reason i wrote it

Oh ok LOL Sorry I thought maybe you meant I still think like that about Asad's character. Buy yes I agree with you about Gul's other heroes, they are same in that manner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paankidukan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QH Frustrations Thread (Page 80)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

errah

errah

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i am wondering since when engagement is a legal reason for visa extension Ermm

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Ermm.. thats news to me also..

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

We can see the foundation of this relation ! here that how strong n deep this relation is .
About Asad realization it remides me of maan from geet , some one alwayes had to show him his mistakes ,In many scene Daadi had to spoon feed him , in one scene where he was being desperate to listen ILU , Dev had to show him that give girl a little break , so nothing new typical 4 lion male lead character , all are jerkSmile

Lol... That post was made a long time back when their relationship really wasn't as deep and understanding as it is now. Asad wasn't shown remotely guilty or likeable towards Zoya that time which is why I wrote that but now he has realised his mistakes and understands her much better thankfully.

I know very well dear this is a old post , and i am saying it Bcoz i saw same in gul's other male lead also , they also were not shown remotely guilt orlike able towards female characters in starting , they never said sorry to them Bcoz of their ego n snobbishattitude n if they said by any chance , they were shown it like they r doing some fevour , so i felt it very normal , that's the reason i wrote it

Oh ok LOL Sorry I thought maybe you meant I still think like that about Asad's character. Buy yes I agree with you about Gul's other heroes, they are same in that manner.

so why does gul do such stupid things to female and being one herself.. she comes off as mentalLOL

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by errah

i am wondering since when engagement is a legal reason for visa extension Ermm

Since the CVs thought of itROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

errahpink.lotus

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
right now asad is making such an as@@@@@ of himself, i wonder how he will explain that he told the immigration the first engagement was fake now he slips ring and it becomes real, oh please this crap of a story line..is getting me digusted and zoya it is like she loves being insulted and abuse and then apologized to who in their right mind would tolerate such a relatioship. shi@@@ man

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
How? What?

How does a family go from..

Having their daughter fighting for her life one day

and leaving her all alone (at home I presume) to'

Going to a wedding the next day?

Like'WHAT THE? 

(quoted directly off tumblr.. was too true to pass up)

(well ... after reading this post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3556955,

zoya told the guests at the wedding that she got engaged today.. does that mean humeira got poisoned, they pumped her stomach, and she got well, came home, then the siddiqui family went for the wedding reception the SAME day?

Edited by pink.lotus - 27 April 2013 at 3:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

errahnikolai_gogol

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink.lotus

How? What?

How does a family go from..

Having their daughter fighting for her life one day

and leaving her all alone (at home I presume) to'

Going to a wedding the next day?

Like'WHAT THE? 

(quoted directly off tumblr.. was too true to pass up)

(well ... after reading this post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3556955,

zoya told the guests at the wedding that she got engaged today.. does that mean humeira got poisoned, they pumped her stomach, and she got well, came home, then the siddiqui family went for the wedding reception the SAME day?

pumped her stomach that sounded amusing, although it could be so true..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top