Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

QH Frustrations Thread (Page 79)

Riya.S.007 IF-Sizzlerz
Riya.S.007
Riya.S.007

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
where are the bunch of people when razia threat ayaan????? 

why this kala jadu crap??? why is shirin so brainless????

when will this tanveer go????????????

why razia is dragging dilshad in this kala jadu scenario?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafizakhan

sh3gom Groupbie
sh3gom
sh3gom

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
immm
eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
why do these hindi serials always  make indians look like imbeciles, in the name of comedy, check this they are making a big issue about visa,  okay fine, why the need for the shorty immigration assistant immigration officer to stand on the chair, it shows such unprofessionalism and gives the world wrong image, i dont think its funny at all Angry 
and is zoya so clueless, imagine jus viewing and cd and its gonna magical missing and you dont seem to care and the only person in the room was tiger cat tanveer, and she left in a hurry, dont get me wrong im no QH hater, but they are getting like other serials, making people impatience and disgusted...
eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

I am not liking the kala jadu angle

yeah true Deadutter rubbish! that no ways suits that story line...
saabu Groupbie

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
paankidukan Newbie
paankidukan
paankidukan

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Shaaz! Dear you just read my mind! Heart

That's EXACTLY whats bothering me too about ASYA right now. I really dont get why they are making Zoya bend backwards for Asad! Her feelings for him not as deep as they try to make it out to be... their relationship never reached to such a point where she would give up everything including her self-respect for him! I didn't see any love story like that, sure they connect and they have the chemistry but never once did CV's go deeper than that with the two.
They cut it short with MU's all the freakin time.

I would have gladly welcomed Tanveer had the Asya love story reaches that EPIC level because then it would have made so much more interesting and understandable to see how their deep connection can go through such difficult times. But here? They dont have that deep trust binding relatioship yet. Forget that, Asad JUST likes her. I cant see love there.

As for spoon feeding Asad and his apologizing skills towards Zoya, Lesser said the better. Dead
The bitter taste of that slap apology coffee is still in my mouth.

@bold:
Even Im VERY VERY Confused with what the cv's are tending to do by making the hero such a first class jackass so early into the love story.
But I have a teeny tiny wheeny bit hope that they have something good planned because as I heard this show is Gul's baby apparently and she's been wanting to work with KSG for a very long time so I dont think she might ruin it that easily.

We can  see the foundation of this relation   here that how strong n deep this relation is .
About Asad  realization it remides me  of maan from geet   , some one alwayes had to  show him  his mistakes  ,In many scene Daadi  had  to spoon feed him , in one scene where he was being desperate  to listen  ILU ,   Dev  had to show him that give girl a little break , so nothing new typical  4 lion male lead character  , all are jerk Smile

Edited by paankidukan - 13 April 2013 at 9:04pm

pink.lotus

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paankidukan

<div></div>

Shaaz! Dear you just read my mind! Heart

That's EXACTLY whats bothering me too about ASYA right now. I really dont get why they are making Zoya bend backwards for Asad! Her feelings for him not as deep as they try to make it out to be... their relationship never reached to such a point where she would give up everything including her self-respect for him! I didn't see any love story like that, sure they connect and they have the chemistry but never once did CV's go deeper than that with the two.
They cut it short with MU's all the freakin time.

I would have gladly welcomed Tanveer had the Asya love story reaches that EPIC level because then it would have made so much more interesting and understandable to see how their deep connection can go through such difficult times. But here? They dont have that deep trust binding relatioship yet. Forget that, Asad JUST likes her. I cant see love there.

As for spoon feeding Asad and his apologizing skills towards Zoya, Lesser said the better. Dead
The bitter taste of that slap apology coffee is still in my mouth.

@bold:
Even Im VERY VERY Confused with what the cv's are tending to do by making the hero such a first class jackass so early into the love story.
But I have a teeny tiny wheeny bit hope that they have something good planned because as I heard this show is Gul's baby apparently and she's been wanting to work with KSG for a very long time so I dont think she might ruin it that easily.

We can see the foundation of this relation ! here that how strong n deep this relation is .
About Asad realization it remides me of maan from geet , some one alwayes had to show him his mistakes ,In many scene Daadi had to spoon feed him , in one scene where he was being desperate to listen ILU , Dev had to show him that give girl a little break , so nothing new typical 4 lion male lead character , all are jerkSmile

Lol... That post was made a long time back when their relationship really wasn't as deep and understanding as it is now. Asad wasn't shown remotely guilty or likeable towards Zoya that time which is why I wrote that but now he has realised his mistakes and understands her much better thankfully.
paankidukan Newbie
paankidukan
paankidukan

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by paankidukan

We can see the foundation of this relation ! here that how strong n deep this relation is .
About Asad realization it remides me of maan from geet , some one alwayes had to show him his mistakes ,In many scene Daadi had to spoon feed him , in one scene where he was being desperate to listen ILU , Dev had to show him that give girl a little break , so nothing new typical 4 lion male lead character , all are jerkSmile

Lol... That post was made a long time back when their relationship really wasn't as deep and understanding as it is now. Asad wasn't shown remotely guilty or likeable towards Zoya that time which is why I wrote that but now he has realised his mistakes and understands her much better thankfully.

I know very well   dear   this is a old post  , and i am saying   it Bcoz  i saw  same in   gul's other male lead also  ,  they  also were not shown  remotely guilt  or like able  towards female  characters  in starting , they never said sorry to them   Bcoz of their  ego  n snobbish attitude   n if they said  by any chance , they  were shown it  like they r doing some fevour  , so i felt it very normal    , that's the reason i wrote it 

.Rinnie.

Go to top