Posted: 10 years ago
Teri Meri
Bol Na Halke Halke
Ishq Hua
Sun Zara
First Date Dance
Holi Dance
Marjaiyan
I'm pretty sure there were more that I haven't actually watched so can't list..

And then today's horrible dance...

YAWN.. Was there a need for that???that same old crap... Asad and Zoya seem like high school 16 year olds...In fact, they are extremely abnormal... One moment they sob their eyes out, the next moment they are hamming, doing cheesy romance without guilt, remorse, or anything... Everyone was hyping this episode like it was the best episode that the world has ever seen, on Facebook, so decided to watch it after so long... I guess wrong decision... All I saw was overacting, hamming, overdoing orgasmic expressions, etc... 

I'm not going to say anything about Grover's hair because well, obviously people still find him dashing ... In my opinion,he is no Greek god...

And it's a pity that after doing numerous dances, Surbhi still doesn't know how to dance even though the steps have been recycled and repeated, god knows how many times..
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

Teri Meri

Bol Na Halke Halke
Ishq Hua
Sun Zara
First Date Dance
Holi Dance
Marjaiyan
I'm pretty sure there were more that I haven't actually watched so can't list..

And then today's horrible dance...

YAWN.. Was there a need for that???that same old crap... Asad and Zoya seem like high school 16 year olds...In fact, they are extremely abnormal... One moment they sob their eyes out, the next moment they are hamming, doing cheesy romance without guilt, remorse, or anything... Everyone was hyping this episode like it was the best episode that the world has ever seen, on Facebook, so decided to watch it after so long... I guess wrong decision... All I saw was overacting, hamming, overdoing orgasmic expressions, etc... 

I'm not going to say anything about Grover's hair because well, obviously people still find him dashing ... In my opinion,he is no Greek god...

And it's a pity that after doing numerous dances, Surbhi still doesn't know how to dance even though the steps have been recycled and repeated, god knows how many times..

πŸ˜†  🀣
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
asYa dance again.
*yawns*
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can SJ please tone down on her OA? 
It was cute one year before but now Seriously it's becoming tiring to watch her.
Edited by Siri22 - 10 years ago
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this' cat and mouse'   story with asad and zoya  is really beyond overbearing.. its killing me to death for peats sake get them married like yesterday and stop all the bullcrap story lets see what shi* they come up with to separate them like for the zillion time and zoe forever in and out of wedding attireπŸ˜†
Siri22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eastmeetswest

this' cat and mouse'   story with asad and zoya  is really beyond overbearing.. its killing me to death for peats sake get them married like yesterday and stop all the bullcrap story lets see what shi* they come up with to separate them like for the zillion time and zoe forever in and out of wedding attireπŸ˜†

@bold - πŸ˜†

I'm waiting to see what she'll be wearing this time. And I'm surprised they do not seem to be in a hurry to get married given what had happened. 

Cheesy romance AGAIN. I don't think I can take it anymore and SJ  with her OTT expressions and Zoya getting excited at every little thing is starting to get to me. It's as if the previous 2 months never happened.πŸ€”
WhenInRome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

Can SJ please tone down on her OA?

It was cute one year before but now Seriously it's becoming tiring to watch her.

true !
WhenInRome thumbnail
zoya doesn't speaks. She shouts. And its hell irritating >_<
Siri22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _palak_

zoya doesn't speaks. She shouts. And its hell irritating >_<

Tue that. Doesn't she get tired screeching and opening her mouth and putting wide eyed expressions ALL THE TIME.
Okay, since the forum isn't welcoming for criticism of their "babies" I'll just use this thread from now on...
From the photo episode:

1. The kid in the photo didn't have the scar Zoya is suppose to have
2. Zoya said she was very intelligent when she was younger and she always use to come "FIRST" in her class.. HELLO?? Isn't she from New York?? There is no first, second, third in class... 

From yesterday's episode:

1. I think it's a routine on how much hamming Surbhi does now... Yeah her character is bubbly and OTT but she is going overboard with even that... All in all, doesn't seem realistic.. 

2. In the beginning I loved her character as it had a certain amount of sensibility, wit, and yet it was fun loving, sensitive and loud... Now we are only left with the EXTREME OTT and cheesy queen

3. Karan gets paid to look his character... As an actor, it's his responsibility to make the character as realistic as possible.. And the first step towards that is looking the part which he is far off from. He frankly looks extremely bored...

That's it... I decided to watch this weeks episode (excluding Friday as I couldn't take it anymore) and said what I had to... The show is messed up... 

P.S Kudos to Vikrant Massey to find work elsewhere wheandre can use and practice his potential which this crappy show didn't do,,, I'm sure they won't get married,,... Now Dilshaad and Rashid's truth is going to come forth and then Gaffur's truth and they will have more problems and never get married..lol... This is what I mean.. This"story" is extremely repeatitive in every aspect.. On top of that, it's extremely slow... We still haven't unfolded the main conflict .. We don't even know everything about the Gudiya factory... I guess they forgot... Instead of showing repeatitive separation and then extreme cheesiness, why don't they Atleast take the story forth for once...

I guess I'm done... This stow had a story and WAS good and progressive before Tanveer entered... After that, it slowly went downhill... 

P.P.S People made the kiss episode sound like it was the best episode on the face of this planet so decided to watch.. Honestly, take the kiss away and all we are left with is hamming, bad dancing, bored actors, and the same old cheesiness... The only cheesiness I can ever take or handle is DDLJ... Even that has more logic... 

KSG was good till the Ajmer track... After that, even he is off with his expressions and looks... I only liked him as an actor before and today, even that doesn't exist...

Surbhi was the only female actress I probably adored on Indian Television till date yet that didn't last.. I saw her with a lot of potential and very honest in the beginning.. But now all she does is hams... Doesn't seem realistic.. When I saw a few of her interviews even I found her lying and a bit fake... So all together, the reasons I liked her for has all vanished ...

P.P.P.S   I made this long because firstly, I'm not going to continue to watch the show and secondly, this forum doesn't accept a single word against their fave's... Seriously, as actors, appreciation is very important but I feel criticism is a little more as it helps one learn, grow, improve and excel... Grover has potential and so does Surbhi... They are both good looking(if styled well off course with a decent haircut) .. But they know all that ... When I get a test or exam back, I don't go see what I got right but I check what I got wrong and the suggestions and the comments I got for my work so I can improve... Yes, I'm not going to lie... There is a fine line between bashing and criticizing and I do both... But for Surbhi, I was a HUGE fan and wouldn't bash ... I don't remain a fan but I voice what I feel is lacking in her.l she is no way perfect... I voice my opinions very harshly and strongly but I have a point... Karan does need better grooming because he doesn't look the part.. He does look bored... He isn't giving the same level of performance as I've seem out of him.. Surbhi is also going extreme... Her character is OTT bit she is going extreme with it... Since she is an actor, maybe she should brush up on her dancing skills if she works in movies in the future and learn how to style and not ham during her scenes... These are all criticism,... 

Anyways, the show has sank in my eyes so no point anymore... There are better shows to watch and look forward to... This one sucks now, the actors are not improving and AsYa is dead... 

I'll probably be back to this section only...LOL.. but goodbye QH for good...LMAO... I can be a fan but never ever a blind one... 

Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago