Qubool Hai

QH Frustrations Thread (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 103

VenusFlyTrap

Groupbie

VenusFlyTrap

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I don't understand the 'need' to scrutinize each and every scene like there's no tomorrow and give
Bajillions of possibilities over what 'may' happen in the next 24 hours and the min you turn away
From your TV set you go frantically in search for images of the very scene you just watched to make a
Zillion dissections - talk about ph getting their promotion work done for free!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eastmeetswest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QH Frustrations Thread (Page 76)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VenusFlyTrap

Groupbie

VenusFlyTrap

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
& why can't they get Ayaan a decent stylist when they clearly spend a fortune on Asad's hair care products!

RMamsa

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VenusFlyTrap

I don't understand the 'need' to scrutinize each and every scene like there's no tomorrow and give
Bajillions of possibilities over what 'may' happen in the next 24 hours and the min you turn away
From your TV set you go frantically in search for images of the very scene you just watched to make a
Zillion dissections - talk about ph getting their promotion work done for free!

yea this is so true, and it can b sickening too

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VenusFlyTrap

& why can't they get Ayaan a decent stylist when they clearly spend a fortune on Asad's hair care products!

i have been say this for months, but then i dont think that would help him much LOL sorry i had to say it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaANruchaSaralicious

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
did they actually clear out the drawing room so that they could shoot the middle of the night coffee scene with floor reflections?  (and ROFL at the trio of ladies running in as soon as the asya dialogues ended)

but these last couple of episodes were generally pretty  amazing. surbhi finally impressed me.
after a long time , i see zoya  not going into airhead mode  right after histronics.. thank you, directorji.

Edited by pink.lotus - 04 April 2013 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaerrah

errah

errah

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink.lotus

did they actually clear out the drawing room so that they could shoot the middle of the night coffee scene with floor reflections?  (and ROFL at the trio of ladies running in as soon as the asya dialogues ended)

but these last couple of episodes were generally pretty  amazing. surbhi finally impressed me.
after a long time , i see zoya  not going into airhead mode  right after histronics.. thank you, directorji.

i felt bad, i was actually laughing when i saw the trio entering..
as an QH die hard fan i should be making sad face, but i was laughing..

RMamsa

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
all this so called mitwa moments will soon come to an end, these writers, always, always. always, set up viewers on a couple and then bring  in a third fourth fifth party... screw up the story  with some lame misunderstandings  bam!  thats it,  frustrate and irritate us and when the show cant survive they give some hap hazard endings, im seeing the same crap is gonna happen hereAngry
why cant they ever be creative and different its always some bad as@@@ causing confusion and forever escaping retribution!Angry

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
question.. who on the QH team loves dolls so much?
the dastaan of the gori gudiya finally came to an end,  and lo and behold,  kaali gudiya is waiting in the bedroom!

p.s. loved the scene where raziya and shireen were together in the kitchen. even if the premise  was illogical in a house that can afford  kitchen staff.. (or did the extra servants disappear one fine day  like it happened in IPK?) raziya was so scarily vicious there, not allowing shireen to tend to her burn.. i think shabnam was very good in that scene.

asad-zoya.. i think their scenes are ridiculously elongated, i mean the mitwaa moments..  5 minutes of windblown faces with nothing  being said .. (and strangely static facial expressions)  sorry, they are not that interesting to me that i will watch five minutes of the eyelock.  (yes, i know that there are other girls who will not want even one second less.. ) 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top