Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 103

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Damn.

Whats up with the QH forum being invaded with crazy people with color blindness??

Surbhi is dark.

Pfft.

ROFL Where did that one come from?WackoROFL

Has everyone got the same optical problem as Tanveer?SillyROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeynikaHafizakhanSiri22quboolhai_1fanmits002.Rinnie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QH Frustrations Thread (Page 75)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Damn.

Whats up with the QH forum being invaded with crazy people with color blindness??

Surbhi is dark.

Pfft.

</div>
ROFLWhere did that one come from?WackoROFL
<div>Has everyone got the same optical problem as Tanveer?SillyROFL

bechare...tannu ko dekh dekh kar khud ki ankhon ke illaj karni padegi unko :-P

I was really attempted to comment but didn't.

But Im surprised, I never knew there was such a rise in cases of optical disorders nowadays Shocked

Edited by Rin03 - 24 March 2013 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaMeynikashaz2009

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hodda

Whenever I watch all of the crazy pranks Badi bi has been doing to Razia I feel as if I'm seeing a cheap budget halloween movie involving two high school girls that are fighting over a boyfriend. In this case the boy happens to be no other than that loser Mr. No Balls, Rashid.

What happened to Nikat & her wedding? In the beginning the whole family wanted her married off so badly, & now I'm not sure where that girl stands. She should've been married off long time ago. 
I swear that missing doll stole more air time from the show than the girls, Nikat, Humeira, Nuzat, & Najma.

Right now all I want is for Zoya to get the hell out of Asad's house.
Let the jerk marry Tanveer & discover how his "perfect" queen is expecting a child from someone else.  I don't know why, but part of me wants Feroz to be the father. May be then him & Haseena would get hold of Asad's wealth & spare me from having to see their ugly faces ever again. I'm probably not making any sense, but those two have been getting on my nerves for a while. 

All & all, please get Zoya out of that house ASAP. I can't take seeing her being humiliated anymore. Make the idiot feel her absence & beg for her return. GRRR...

@bold: ROFL

That makes more sense to me than last 3 wks of QH combined!

p.s love your signature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynika

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaz2009

Damn.

Surbhi is dark.

Pfft.

</div>
ROFLWhere did that one come from?WackoROFL
<div>Has everyone got the same optical problem as Tanveer?SillyROFL

bechare...tannu ko dekh dekh kar khud ki ankhon ke illaj karni padegi unko :-P

Some crazy Kajen fan... I wonder if it is a kajen fan too but seems like a lil girl obbessed with them.

According to her (or him or whoever sick person behind the pc) Surbhi is ugly, dark, fat and black compared to Jenni.
I was really attempted to comment but why egg on some idiot to showcase their stupidity? LOL

But Im surprised, I never knew there was such a rise in cases of optical disorders nowadays Shocked

If I had a penny for every dim-witted comment some obsessed girl flings every time 'Asad' (the character) get's close to Zoya I'd be millionaire by now. 
I wonder what their reactions are to KaBhi's BTS chemistry- i can imagine these chicks taking their frustration out on random street cats or chopping up soft toys of Dora & care bears they buy twice a week to send to KSG!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynikashaz2009.Rinnie.

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Y womens character is been dominated and made fun of

Y ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynika.Mouse.

.Mouse.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mouse.

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enrique

Y womens character is been dominated and made fun of

Y ?

ur ri8..4lions always does that...women r always humiliated n they don't do anything about it..wether it's Geet, Khushi or Zoya..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saabuRMamsapink.lotusshaz2009

rini_kat

IF-Rockerz

rini_kat

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink.lotus

Originally posted by eastmeetswest

well i read that she has not intention of changing the script and it is going to stay as original synopisi so if she thinks that is not going to ruin her Baby, she better think about and take the views of this thread very seriously, we want to be entertained!.. our way!

@ bold ... if each of the almost- a- million viewers  said that,  i dont know what khichdi they will cook to satisfy us all.
  just like IPK bit the dust trying to focus only on arhi, QH will die the day they focus only on asya.

the story needs all the characters to take it forward. the story is about zoya's past, asad's realizations,  dilshad's past, rashid's mistakes, raziya's past,  humaira's love, ayaan growing up... each and every member of the character list has a story to tell.

i think it is great that they all get screen space, not just the lead characters.
my frustration is that for a story that could be told so beautifully, they are hamming it up with illogical plots and ridiculous scenes totally butchering the character sketches..  i think it is high time the creative team sat down with the production team (the directors, the actors, the editors) and told them what they want from the story perspective. (instead of just giving them the day's script and asking them to act/direct)

Agree really don't want CVs to focus only on lead pairs...that will just become a doom just like ipk...Here the other characters r very imp...So I am hoping they will not sideline them...

pink.lotusshaz2009

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why some topic makers write an essay about whatever and then say something like "what the hell did I write?" or "This is total crap so dont mind me". 

Let us be the judge of that. 

VenusFlyTrappink.lotus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top