India-Forums

QH Frustrations Thread (Page 73)

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RMamsa

Originally posted by pink.lotus

yes, i know it is all fantasy, but going triple on a bike is illegal, right?
no question about how they got three helmets to wear, either.

I wonder where super doll's mini helmet is!

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaMeynikashaz2009

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by shaz2009

Someone always has to show Asad whichthe right direction and that is what frustrates me!He needs to realize what mistakes he has made by himselfinstead of having Dilshad and Tanveer having to spoon feed him through life so that the sincerety in his apologies/remorse can be felt.</font>[/DIV]
I seriously dnt know whether this is pure ignorance on CV's part to intentionally show that the character of Asad is supposed to be a jerk who changes in love for the better or this actually is his hidden love thatis living in denial,Whatever it is it is translating only to cause mere confusion and furore.
<font color="#990066">As for Zoya she needs to flippin stop crying over every little thing that Asad says or does and why does she have to go out of her way to please him and make him happy especially after the way he has treated her?I have not seen any connect,sincerety or binding of love to make one feel that ecstacy or the fairy tale feeling of Asya love,just the mere sparks that make you get the butterflies and go all giddy in making you feel as if you'vealso fallen in love with this emotion called love,even when a popular TV jodigo through that hate/dislike phase,the narration of a good love story can make you feel all that and much more!Only time I felt somesort of connection and felt like I was flying in ASya chemistry was only during that short lived Mangalpur stint and since then nothing...zilch!Ouch</font>

Shaaz! Dear you just read my mind! Heart

That's EXACTLY whats bothering me too about ASYA right now. I really dont get why they are making Zoya bend backwards for Asad! Her feelings for him not as deep as they try to make it out to be... their relationship never reached to such a point where she would give up everything including her self-respect for him! I didn't see any love story like that, sure they connect and they have the chemistry but never once did CV's go deeper than that with the two.
They cut it short with MU's all the freakin time.

I would have gladly welcomed Tanveer had the Asya love story reaches that EPIC level because then it would have made so much more interesting and understandable to see how their deep connection can go through such difficult times. But here? They dont have that deep trust binding relatioship yet. Forget that, Asad JUST likes her. I cant see love there.

As for spoon feeding Asad and his apologizing skills towards Zoya, Lesser said the better. Dead
The bitter taste of that slap apology coffee is still in my mouth.

@bold:
Even Im VERY VERY Confused with what the cv's are tending to do by making the hero such a first class jackass so early into the love story.
But I have a teeny tiny wheeny bit hope that they have something good planned because as I heard this show is Gul's baby apparently and she's been wanting to work with KSG for a very long time so I dont think she might ruin it that easily.

well i read that she has not intention of changing the script and it is going to stay as original synopisi so if she thinks that is not going to ruin her Baby, she better think about and take the views of this thread very seriously, we want to be entertained!.. our way!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynika.Rinnie.shaz2009

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

well i read that she has not intention of changing the script and it is going to stay as original synopisi so if she thinks that is not going to ruin her Baby, she better think about and take the views of this thread very seriously, we want to be entertained!.. our way!

@ bold ... if each of the almost- a- million viewers  said that,  i dont know what khichdi they will cook to satisfy us all.
  just like IPK bit the dust trying to focus only on arhi, QH will die the day they focus only on asya.

the story needs all the characters to take it forward. the story is about zoya's past, asad's realizations,  dilshad's past, rashid's mistakes, raziya's past,  humaira's love, ayaan growing up... each and every member of the character list has a story to tell.

i think it is great that they all get screen space, not just the lead characters.
my frustration is that for a story that could be told so beautifully, they are hamming it up with illogical plots and ridiculous scenes totally butchering the character sketches..  i think it is high time the creative team sat down with the production team (the directors, the actors, the editors) and told them what they want from the story perspective. (instead of just giving them the day's script and asking them to act/direct)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeynikaSiri22shaz2009PhoenixRadarrini_katcrazy4KASH_AR

Shelly1026 IF-Rockerz
Shelly1026
Shelly1026

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
So does anyone know why the maid was also looking for the doll? How weird!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynikapink.lotus

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink.lotus

Originally posted by eastmeetswest

@ bold ... if each of the almost- a- million viewers  said that,  i dont know what khichdi they will cook to satisfy us all.
  just like IPK bit the dust trying to focus only on arhi, QH will die the day they focus only on asya.

the story needs all the characters to take it forward. the story is about zoya's past, asad's realizations,  dilshad's past, rashid's mistakes, raziya's past,  humaira's love, ayaan growing up... each and every member of the character list has a story to tell.

i think it is great that they all get screen space, not just the lead characters.
my frustration is that for a story that could be told so beautifully, they are hamming it up with illogical plots and ridiculous scenes totally butchering the character sketches..  i think it is high time the creative team sat down with the production team (the directors, the actors, the editors) and told them what they want from the story perspective. (instead of just giving them the day's script and asking them to act/direct)

that is not the point i am making , yes i know that Any good story will be surrrounded by different elements, my grouse is , we want an asya couple, plain and simple!

Meynikashaz2009

errah Senior Member
errah
errah

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
i am frustrated..
Before Mangalpul track Zoya said to Asad that her visa is going to expire in one month, so how come until now her visa haven't expire yet. Why one month in QH seems like one year?? Why?Why?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeynikaSiri22rits08.Rinnie.shaz2009crazy4KASH_AR

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by errah

i am frustrated..
Before Mangalpul track Zoya said to Asad that her visa is going to expire in one month, sohow comeuntil now her visahaven'texpire yet. Why one month in QH seems like one year?? Why?Why?

Because apparently she cant leave without making a fool of herself in front of Asad. *Sighs*

Cv's ka jee nahi bara hai even after the jealousy track so now they wanna make her seduce him, get insulted and then to add salt, mirchi and masala tadka to her already broken hearted wound, he probably will get engaged to Tannu...
And then! Finally Zoya might remember her visa and leave LOL

Meynikaerrah

VenusFlyTrap Groupbie
VenusFlyTrap
VenusFlyTrap

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by errah

i am frustrated..
Before Mangalpul track Zoya said to Asad that her visa is going to expire in one month, sohow comeuntil now her visahaven'texpire yet. Why one month in QH seems like one year?? Why?Why?

Because apparently she cant leave without making a fool of herself in front of Asad. *Sighs*

Cv's ka jee nahi bara hai even after the jealousy track so now they wanna make her seduce him, get insulted and then to add salt, mirchi and masala tadka to her already broken hearted wound, he probably will get engaged to Tannu...
And then! Finally Zoya might remember her visa and leave LOL

Or they might go a step further to take women humiliation to all new heights & show Asad kicking Zoya tush all the way back to NYC!

Meynikaerrah

Go to top