QH Frustrations Thread (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 103

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Someone always has to show Asad whichthe right direction and that is what frustrates me!He needs to realize what mistakes he has made by himselfinstead of having Dilshad and Tanveer having to spoon feed him through life so that the sincerety in his apologies/remorse can be felt.</font>[/DIV]
I seriously dnt know whether this is pure ignorance on CV's part to intentionally show that the character of Asad is supposed to be a jerk who changes in love for the better or this actually is his hidden love thatis living in denial,Whatever it is it is translating only to cause mere confusion and furore.
<font color="#990066">As for Zoya she needs to flippin stop crying over every little thing that Asad says or does and why does she have to go out of her way to please him and make him happy especially after the way he has treated her?I have not seen any connect,sincerety or binding of love to make one feel that ecstacy or the fairy tale feeling of Asya love,just the mere sparks that make you get the butterflies and go all giddy in making you feel as if you'vealso fallen in love with this emotion called love,even when a popular TV jodigo through that hate/dislike phase,the narration of a good love story can make you feel all that and much more!Only time I felt somesort of connection and felt like I was flying in ASya chemistry was only during that short lived Mangalpur stint and since then nothing...zilch!Ouch</font>

Shaaz! Dear you just read my mind! Heart

That's EXACTLY whats bothering me too about ASYA right now. I really dont get why they are making Zoya bend backwards for Asad! Her feelings for him not as deep as they try to make it out to be... their relationship never reached to such a point where she would give up everything including her self-respect for him! I didn't see any love story like that, sure they connect and they have the chemistry but never once did CV's go deeper than that with the two.
They cut it short with MU's all the freakin time.

I would have gladly welcomed Tanveer had the Asya love story reaches that EPIC level because then it would have made so much more interesting and understandable to see how their deep connection can go through such difficult times. But here? They dont have that deep trust binding relatioship yet. Forget that, Asad JUST likes her. I cant see love there.

As for spoon feeding Asad and his apologizing skills towards Zoya, Lesser said the better. Dead
The bitter taste of that slap apology coffee is still in my mouth.

@bold:
Even Im VERY VERY Confused with what the cv's are tending to do by making the hero such a first class jackass so early into the love story.
But I have a teeny tiny wheeny bit hope that they have something good planned because as I heard this show is Gul's baby apparently and she's been wanting to work with KSG for a very long time so I dont think she might ruin it that easily.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

errahMeynikapink.lotusshaz2009narangi314

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QH Frustrations Thread (Page 72)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I have a feeling we are going to witness Ayaan- Zoya wedding in a week or twoOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314rini_kat

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Ayaan is gonna score over Asad in this round by getting abbu out but at what cost?

shaz2009narangi314

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
And another score by getting the girlOuch that apparently Asad doesnt think is fit for anybodyCry

shaz2009narangi314

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
yes, i know it is all fantasy, but going triple on a bike is illegal, right?
no question about how they got three helmets to wear, either.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaerrahshaz2009narangi314

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink.lotus

yes, i know it is all fantasy, but going triple on a bike is illegal, right?
no question about how they got three helmets to wear, either.

I wonder where super doll's mini helmet is!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynikaerrahnikolai_gogolpink.lotusshaz2009narangi314S.Stephy

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi314

Originally posted by eastmeetswest

hey guys hear this   a  few days ago i posted a new topic. " qubhool hai writers read this thread" and out of sheer courtesy and i thought i was cordial about the whole thing, the forum did not publish, i think some people just cant Handle the truth. but anyway dont yuh all think that they should look at this frustration thread so they can get ideas about what the viewers want and like,  , hey you know us, the viewers, the ones who made the show a success by our pateince ,but that has started to run thin now!Angry

Was your thread closed down? Could you explain?

like i dont really know what happened, i posted it as new topic, and it just vanished but im not bothered or worried they get it all here from this thread if they feel they can hideLOL

shaz2009narangi314

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
by the ways guys, this thread is way better than the show right now, i commend you for your honestly, Thumbs Up in that we like the characters but we are not gonna take every and any crap they dish out for us.  Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynikashaz2009narangi314

Post Reply New Post

Go to top