India-Forums

QH Frustrations Thread (Page 6)

Aalia_A Senior Member
Aalia_A
Aalia_A

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Hey Aalia...apart from the horror on the show...yahaan bhi apni aas paas...kitne saare Chuckie ki brides hain humari khoon peene ke liye!Wink

Originally posted by _Aalia_
Don't you mean aap ki aas paas LOL Bachari aap Hug

Mujhe bechaari maat buloun yaar,sabse badi bechaari toh woh hain!Wink

Haan par woh meri dost nahi, why should I be nice towards her LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Wow!

Which rock in the fictional world of QH have I been living under? :o

There was actually Frustration Thread? I never knew.
Well eitherway it's good this theard was open. It was much needed. :)
Atleast now hopefully people can voice out their opinions in a civil manner without being told to shut up or reported. LOL

Well currently, I don't specifically have any problems with the show. It is going well and the actors are doing a good job.
Unless they take on the whole marriage track and make an utter joke out of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Anikolai_gogol

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

I'm just watching my back,Wink wondering when Frankinsteines bride will be close on my trail!

Shaz you're on a roll! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Ashaz2009

shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Another thing that drives me up the wall on the show is the frequent,well endless usage of the word raaz,saazish,raaz,ssazish,raaz saazish...it's like I,myself am undergoing hypnotherapy along with spineless man Rashid.Wacko
We get the point!Cnt take this excessive drilling of that ever so famous word any longer...all the way through the episode...they are giving constant reminders...for Pete's sake we get the point!Wacko

Edited by shaz2009 - 18 February 2013 at 8:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_AerrahLaila2009

Aalia_A Senior Member
Aalia_A
Aalia_A

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Anotehr thing that drives me up the wall on the show is the frequent,well endless usage of the word raaz,saazish,raaz,ssazish,raaz saazish...it's like I,myself am undergoing hypnotherapy along with spineless man Rashid.Wacko
We get the point!Cnt take this excessive drilling of that ever so famous word any longer...all the way through the episode...they are giving constant reminders...for Pete's sake we get the point!Wacko

Genuine question here - isn't that a trait of all Indian shows, to keep spoon-feeding the audience? Like they believe we have an incredibly short attention span and might forget if things are not hammered into our heads every second minute of the episode? 

shaz2009

shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Anotehr thing that drives me up the wall on the show is the frequent,well endless usage of the word raaz,saazish,raaz,ssazish,raaz saazish...it's like I,myself am undergoing hypnotherapy along with spineless man Rashid.Wacko

Originally posted by _Aalia_

Genuine question here - isn't that a trait of all Indian shows, to keep spoon-feeding the audience? Like they believe we have an incredibly short attention span and might forget if things are not hammered into our heads every second minute of the episode

You got me there!Big smileVery true indeed!I guess the day Cliches and stereotypes stop taking it's toll on Indian TV will be the very day that pigs can fly!Big smile

Aalia_A

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalia_A

Hmmm... My first peeve with the show is... What exactly is Muslim about this so-called Muslim/Muslim back-drop of a show? Even a liberal Western Muslim family like mine is more religious than the othordox Ahmed Khans... Islamic naam rakhne se aur urdu ke do chaar lafz zaaya karne se koi show Muslim nahin hota. I'm not saying devote the whole show to religion and culture, just don't outright neglect the conceptual roots. That is all.  

Exactly. My sister, cousins and friends party and even drink but they read more namaaz than the characters on this show! They even fast, etc. Seriously, I don't get. My mother was very liberal but she prayed 5x per day. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 18 February 2013 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AttabagAalia_Ashaz2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen a single character even read the Qu'ran or give an important message from it in relation to what is going on the show...it really goes to show that no effort has been made to use the faith or religion to show that we don't go around blowing up buildings and beating up women. A serious disappointment. 

Plus, here's another pet peeve. As liberal as I am, I wear shalvar kameez and so do my friends...we don't wear jeans in other people's houses if it is not their practice and we do wear longer kurtis than what Zoya is wearing. Plus what is with all the dress shirts on her jeans? And she has only one style of pants? Doesn't she have any dresses etc? Seriously, what is wrong with the wardrobe team? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha1412AttabagAalia_Ashaz2009

Go to top