Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Aalia...any ideas why I cnt drool anymore?πŸ˜‰Trying so hard but it's just not working!Gosh...there must eb something wrong with me?πŸ€ͺ
Aalia_A thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

I'm just watching my back,πŸ˜‰ wondering when Frankinsteines bride will be close on my trail!

O Jeepers... Bride of Frankenstein, Chuckie the Doll... Yeh QH social rom-com hai ya koi horror show? That doll btw, is seriously creepy. I wonder how any kid would wanna play with it and not freak out... Reminds me of an old-film I once watched when I was lil and then could not sleep for a whole damn week... Paapi Gudiya πŸ˜­
Aalia_A thumbnail

Hey Aalia...any ideas why I cnt drool anymore?πŸ˜‰Trying so hard but it's just not working!Gosh...there must eb something wrong with me?πŸ€ͺ

Told ya all that jazz comes with an expiry date... You need regular dosage otherwise the stars and sparkles wear off. I recommend another does of the V'day epi for you πŸ˜³
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Hey Aalia...apart from the horror on the show...yahaan bhi apni aas paas...kitne saare Chuckie ki brides hain humari khoon peene ke liye!πŸ˜‰

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Originally posted by shaz2009

Told ya all that jazz comes with an expiry date... You need regular dosage otherwise the stars and sparkles wear off. I recommend another does of the V'day epi for you 😳

Aalia girl...aise sittham  aur zulm apni dushman ke liye koi bhi nahin chahe ga...aur tu to meri dost hai yaar!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shaz2009 - 11 years ago
Aalia_A thumbnail

Hey Aalia...apart from the horror on the show...yahaan bhi apni aas paas...kitne saare Chuckie ki brides hain humari khoon peene ke liye!πŸ˜‰

Don't you mean aap ki aas paas πŸ˜† Bachari aap πŸ€—
Aalia_A thumbnail

Told ya all that jazz comes with an expiry date... You need regular dosage otherwise the stars and sparkles wear off. I recommend another does of the V'day epi for you 😳

Aalia girl...aise sittham  aur zulm apni dushman ke liye koi bhi nahin chahe ga...aur tu to meri dost hai yaar!πŸ˜ƒ

Haan yaar... Kaan pakkad ke maafi πŸ˜³ Looks like you're immune to all the effect for now πŸ˜‰
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by _Aalia_
Don't you mean aap ki aas paas πŸ˜† Bachari aap πŸ€—

Mujhe bechaari maat buloun yaar,sabse badi bechaari toh woh hain!πŸ˜‰
Edited by shaz2009 - 11 years ago
Aalia_A thumbnail

Originally posted by _Aalia_
Don't you mean aap ki aas paas πŸ˜† Bachari aap πŸ€—

Mujhe bechaari maat buloun yaar,sabse badi bechaari toh woh hain!πŸ˜‰

Haan par woh meri dost nahi, why should I be nice towards her πŸ˜†
AnVishtian thumbnail
Wow!

Which rock in the fictional world of QH have I been living under? :o

There was actually Frustration Thread? I never knew.
Well eitherway it's good this theard was open. It was much needed. :)
Atleast now hopefully people can voice out their opinions in a civil manner without being told to shut up or reported. πŸ˜†

Well currently, I don't specifically have any problems with the show. It is going well and the actors are doing a good job.
Unless they take on the whole marriage track and make an utter joke out of it.