The Official Twitter/FB Status Update - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
Romit Raj ?@RajRomit11h

Just landed...Back from Goa "Adaalat shoot"...Had a good time shooting in the rains,ate fish curry rice & fried prawns :-)

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit11h

Visited Dona Paula this morning :-) Sainath my guide/cab driver gave me full tour of Goa..u can see Vasco behind me.. pic.twitter.com/039eAKtEeG

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit11h

It was gr8 FUN shooting with dear Raja Bhaiya as i fondly call him :-) Varun & rathod covered goa on scooty... pic.twitter.com/1BkKKEVsdW

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit11h

Thats Sainath my cab driver...Had lunch and dinner with him last 2 days..Very helpful and a Foodie like me :-) pic.twitter.com/TifkYLa2EC

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit10h

This pic was taken yesterday on Baga Brittos right after lunch... pic.twitter.com/lzN3Ts4Ut3

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit10h

Waiting for the rain to stop...Had to start shooting on the streets of Goa...Lovely weather :-) pic.twitter.com/acU7OzppYX

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit10h

Visited Old Goa Church this morning...Spoke to God :-) pic.twitter.com/NVTipvhNqP

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit9h

Goa to Mumbai 1hr...Mumbai Airport to Home 2hrs :-) Bhai traffic ka kya kabhi kuch hoga ?

Sony TV ?@SonyTV7h

Gripping stories which seem impossible to explain will send chills down your spine. Tune in to Khauff ki Adaalat tomorrow at 7:30pm. #SonyTV

A very stupid daayan track this week, but I like KD's track this weekend. Though I'm a bit confused with Varun's track. After all, first they said he's the son of a businessman and know he's a villager who moved from the village a few years back?
Sony TV ?@SonyTV18h

Is Savitri possessed by an evil spirit? Tell us what you think. Don't forget to watch Khauff ki Adaalat at 7:30 pm on #SonyTV

Sony TV ?@SonyTV18h

A possessed Savitri attacks KD in the courtroom. Watch KD fight against supernatural powers in tonight's episode of Adaalat at 7:30pm.

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit4h

Pran Saab RIP...I simply love u & i would love to play baddie on Tv & films just because of u as u made Hero out of Villian :-)

Sony TV ?@SonyTV18h

(1/3) Dr.Lahiri is experimenting on a wolf to make a formula that will help humans attain animal-like qualities. #Adaalat, 7:30pm.

Sony TV ?@SonyTV18h

(2/3) but he is being accused of being a werewolf himself! If that is true, will KD Pathak be able to save him? #Adaalat at 7:30pm

Sony TV ?@SonyTV18h

(3/3) Catch the entire story on Adaalat tonight at 7:30pm only on #SonyTV. http://ow.ly/i/2AAMD 

Sony TV ?@SonyTV9h

(1/2) Jaiswal has challenged the doctor to go out on a full moon night. To everyone's utter shock,he actually turns into a werewolf #Adaalat

Sony TV ?@SonyTV9h

(2/2) He is later taken to the hospital but he flees from there. Catch the interesting court room action exclusively on #Adaalat at 7:30pm.