Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ronit Roy ?@RonitBoseRoy10h

Okay. I needed to do this since a long time. Lots of you have sent me pm's and I haven't been able to reply... http://fb.me/28mmkFdlQ 

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit10h

Happy Birthday @kjohar25

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit10h

Saturday night :)

Minionite thumbnail
Ronit Roy ?@RonitBoseRoy19h

Thank you all for your good wishes. Im happy all of you enjoyed the Indian tele awards.Hopefully we will be able to better it next year

Minionite thumbnail
Sony TV ?@SonyTV18h

How will KD fight the case of a woman who is accused of murdering her husband, but isn't ready to speak a word #Aadalat at 7:30pm on #SonyTV

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj ?@RajRomit13h

RITU DA RIP...Saw Titli film in Priya cinema hall in kolkata all alone :) Missed a chance to work with you...

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj ?@RajRomit9h

just got the news of Actor Abir goswami passing away...shocking & sad...RIP friend...very warm and always had a smile

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Romit Raj?@RajRomit<small>9h</small>

just got the news of Actor Abir goswami passing away...shocking & sad...RIP friend...very warm and always had a smile

Yes it was pretty shocking ..
Minionite thumbnail
Sony TV ?@SonyTV17h

A singer gets killed while recording the last song for his comeback album.How did the man die.How will KD prove it? Adaalat Sat-Sun 7.30pm

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj ?@RajRomit8h

Adaalat time...excited each day to shoot a new episode :) Adaalat Fans its our Time:-)

Minionite thumbnail
Sony TV ?@SonyTV18h

Hariya gets killed after he drinks water offered by KD. How KD will prove his innocence? Watch Aadalat at 7:30pm only on #SonyTV

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj ?@RajRomit15h

Jhalak dikh laja @ColorsTV is Mindblowing!!!Amazing music,fab set,full on entertainment...Rock on @ManishPaul03 Will visit the sets soon :-)

Manish Paul ?@ManishPaul0315h

@RajRomit @colorstv thanks romit...come anytime u want:):)

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago