India-Forums

Degrading guests (Page 3)

Gumrah... Goldie
Gumrah...
Gumrah...

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Yo yo YO Rakhi is HEREEE!

So, my youngest brother, who prior to this, had no idea who rakhi sawant was, watched her for the first time in this show and went O.M.G, what is she, please tune me in for the rest of this week!.  She definitely has increased the TRP of this show, for this week! and I guess, that's what this show is all about isn't it? TRP, drama and entertainment and who is better than Ms.Rakhi Sawant herself eh in providing the garam masala, a little too garam a masala!

Her behaviour, OFCOURSE it is not acceptable, not justified, completely uncivilised, no matter how rude the host was, but what rakhi did at the dinner table, is just a no. Fullstop, no ifs no buts.

but this is Rakhi we are talking about? I watch her for entertainment, I love her for entertainment,   other than that, id run a thousand mile from a lady like that in my real life itself.

For the Punjabi host herself, she isn't any short in her rude behaviour, from word go  to finish, she was completely stuck up. I mean, cmon where is the smile to make your guests feel at home, at east, at comfort? Having said that,  I am with her at telling her to guests to leave, I would have probably done the same, if someone came to my house, smashed my plates, enjoyed popcorn drama at my expense, fight et al., , and on top of that everything, every action being recorded, on tv shown to others. nah huns, please leave would have been my response also.

I don't like any of the girls this week (exception Rakhi for Drama purpose only), but both the guys ROCK!. Especially the wrestler guy, his innocence has totally charmed me! Big smile
S.Stephy IF-Dazzler
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Well, it did start with one of the participant saying: let us describe each other in one word. And the host immediately said that Rakhi is loud. True, it is not a nice thing to say about a guest... but what Rakhi did in response was extreme. Breaking someone else's plate is so out of the line and the pieces could have hurt one of them...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index