Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

love rakhiHeart.. she is an angel frm inside...most of the people don't get herUnhappy

OMG u love Rakhi    *dies*      LOL

yes I am her biggest fan frm BB days..I watch her every showSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Degrading guests (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlrBabe

Goldie

BlrBabe

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
She is rude ... which is even far frm  blunt .. she amps up for camera ...   there is  so much  self importance i chg channel when she is on ..  Confused

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Mistakes were made by both parties. The host showed her dislike and reluctance towards Rakhi from the beginning. Rakhi felt it. She was herself through out.

However, what she did at the dinner table wasn't right. Not only did she destroy someone else's property, she also endangered the other guests. What if the shards of the plate had hurt the others? The injuries could have been very serious.

I like Rakhi but I hope she doesn't go beyond a certain limit and I also hope the others don't deliberately rile her up.

Having said that, I think the host..didn't get her name, was a very bad host..right from the way she was receiving her guests.(.how rude was she to that wrestler?) to her general demeanour.

The ladies were all badly behaved. Thumbs up to the two guys, though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsGumrah...VintageWine

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_supi

Is it right to degrade the guests?

Who is she tell about Rakhi you are too loud?

Rakhi sawant is not bad, if she had smiles at home and given warm welcome..rakhi would have been different

Rakhi is straightforward..she behaves the way you behave with her..

Insulting the guest by telling them to leave the house.. it is un acceptable.

Do you agree with me?

I agree Smile

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Rakhi is only in the show to create drama!

sinipillai

sinipillai

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I will point here one thing for sure.. AAchal didn't welcome rakhi properly... But i will not justify rakhi's act of breaking the plate.. But aachal should have welcomed her nicely then Rakhi should have behaved properly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Triesh

candykrush

IF-Sizzlerz

candykrush

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
what ever is der in the script they are doing it

xxxangelxx

xxxangelxx

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
In my opinion I think that she was right in telling Rakhi to leave as she did not insult her so majorly that Rakhi needs to break a plate that was just overreacting and you could tell that it was just for drama. I believe that Rakhi has some sort of issue and that she's very straightforward which you can tell by the way Rakhi was disregarding the food. What I just don't get is that why they had to overreact and act in that certain way and most of the individuals there didn't seem as shocked so the show may just be scripted to gain viewers attention, if Rakhi were to do that in my house regardless if the fact that she is a guest, I would tell her immediately to leave my house because she has no right to act in such a horrible manner.  However the host didn't welcome Rakhi properly so that may have ignited a hatred or anger in Rakhi which caused her to act out at the dinner table even if it was a dangerous and childish tantrum.  Though I don't really like the host either since she was rude to her guests, I have a feeling this week will bring a lot of drama and fights.

Edited by xxxangelxx - 19 February 2013 at 6:13am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.