Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues: epi feb 18 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
beautiful post!!!!!! Clap
loved the way u brought out asad's feeling...
he does have trust issues but I think he has his own reason...he is hurt down deep inside which is shown by the fact that he is not able to accept that Rashid can be innocent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad & His Trust Issues: epi feb 18 (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prizi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prizi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Good post

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophie420

Nice post!
I'm glad Asad started to trust Zoya. 
I'm also surprised; but glad that Zoya didn't get into any trouble today. 

Yes, that was a big surprise...perhaps she is learning to be cautious just like he is learning to trust. 

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

U know i feel asad and zoya both have issues of trust or at least coming close to someone. Asad and zoya are both shirking off advances ... Asad gets close to her and she realizes and then changes topic like nothing happened. I feel like thats stemming from fear of coming close and then loosin someone close by zoyas end.. Theres a depth to zoyas character and sometimes i feel both asad and zoyas characters are parallel and similar in many ways.

Ys, exactly. Even I have said this before...deep down asad and zoya are very similar. Both have daddy issues and because of that they are afraid to get too close to anyone...remember she said, humein Akele ki aadat hai? 

-BolNaHalke-

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Originally posted by LoveRosh

U know i feel asad and zoya both have issues of trust or at least coming close to someone. Asad and zoya are both shirking off advances ... Asad gets close to her and she realizes and then changes topic like nothing happened. I feel like thats stemming from fear of coming close and then loosin someone close by zoyas end.. Theres a depth to zoyas character and sometimes i feel both asad and zoyas characters are parallel and similar in many ways.

As time has gone by, I'm starting to believe that Zoya is much more closed off to the world than Asad is. Today he told her without hesitation that the house belonged to Rashid Ahmed Khan. He is opening up to her slowly but surely. We've seen a huge change when compared to Day 1. Zoya, on the other hand, has never mentioned or even slightly hinted to Asad the reason behind her stay in India. It's always covered up as a  'zaroori kaam'.

Yes jojo..  Zoya engages herself into other's problems and issues but has never let anyone into her problems or issues. It's like she doesn't mind being a house guest at asad's house and treating his family like hers but has she ever shared any info about her extended family in NY? Her life in NY? Her main reason to stay back in India? The only person she has opened about a little is her mother and that too after asad taunted her repeatedly. Someone needs to really rattle her emotionally before she divulges her side of the story. That's probably going to happen with this Gudiya factory raaz.  

-BolNaHalke-

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

its not like Asad doesn't trust people..  he is a successful businessman and business builds on trust and word of mouth..  what I don't understand here is his lack of trust in Zoya when she is JUST helping him out in this Raghu-doll factory saazish.. ye koi dilon ke maamley toh hein nahin ke should I fall for this lady, can I trust her too or not? 

aur Razia pe toh main pehle se hi fida hoon.. i never came across such a powerful negative character in any indian serial before.. flawless writing and flawless acting by both the writers and Alka kaushal.. ye character toh chhaa gaya purey serial mein..Clap

I thinking trusting people in business is different than trusting them in relationships. In his business deals, he is probably in control and that's why has no issues but in relationships, he can't always control and that's why he has a hard time trusting people. He is a control freak and whenever he fears giving it up, he shuts himself up and becomes stubborn and doubts other people...ESP zoya because her way of working is very different than his.
Yes, Razia is one of a kindSmile

_Aaniya_

_Aaniya_

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Love ur post...:))
totally agree wid ur description of Asad's behaviour !

bheegi

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Great post as usual Smile

bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.