Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Asad & His Trust Issues: epi feb 18 (Page 4)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoom

I feel initially Asad not listening to Zoya could be because of her lying about the wig and going to cricket match. He didn't have the trust and later also he refused to believe her. But after the mangalpur inicident he has changed and is still changing.

As I said above, I am not us if he really trusts her or he is afraid to let her go alone.  He knows she will do what she wants to and he gets really anxious when he doesn't know her whereabouts. 
inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed the post...
Well written Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
U know i feel asad and zoya both have issues of trust or at least coming close to someone. Asad and zoya are both shirking off advances ... Asad gets close to her and she realizes and then changes topic like nothing happened. I feel like thats stemming from fear of coming close and then loosin someone close by zoyas end.. Theres a depth to zoyas character and sometimes i feel both asad and zoyas characters are parallel and similar in many ways.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjojobheegi..vidhi..

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Superb post.I must say you have written Asad's feelings so beautifully.Asad is the kind of guy who hates changes and that is what Zoya brought in his life.This dull and quiet life that he lead has turned so colourful(doesnt want to admit his feelings) and i might add noisy.Asad is the guy of kind who follows the same routine everyday.In his world he cant falter as he has to make sure he takes care of his Ammi and Najma.He doesnt want to be a weakling and his feelings for Zoya that he has no control over has rendered him vulnerable.I am talking about a guy who doesnt believe in love and who probably locked his heart away as he cant afford to become emotional ans slip up.As much as he hates Rashid he will have to live with the fact that he is Rashid's son and he doesnt want to be the person Rashid is.He does have a lot of trust issue that he needs to deal with but at a slow pace.We have seen how his impulsive behaviour and refusal of anyone's say has gotten him alot of regret and guilt.I  think with time he will grow to trust Zoya.I just hope she doesnt do something stupid to break that trust.Once trust is broken then its hard to mend it back.Asad trust Zoya to a certain extent but not completely.The day he gives her is heart is the day he will finally let go of the burden of always being strong.She has to let him know its okay fro him to cry and share his feelings with her.That expressing his feelings will make him no less of a man.I know Zoya has the ability to do this but keeping that synopsis in mind i just hope when the time reaches for Mr.Khan to become just Asad, it isnt too late.

Thanks Amelia. You are right, Zoya better watch out and not break Asad's trust. He doesn't forgive easily. Remember he said : mere ghaav itni jaldi nahin bharte hain. 
P

ameilia

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

U know i feel asad and zoya both have issues of trust or at least coming close to someone. Asad and zoya are both shirking off advances ... Asad gets close to her and she realizes and then changes topic like nothing happened. I feel like thats stemming from fear of coming close and then loosin someone close by zoyas end.. Theres a depth to zoyas character and sometimes i feel both asad and zoyas characters are parallel and similar in many ways.

As time has gone by, I'm starting to believe that Zoya is much more closed off to the world than Asad is. Today he told her without hesitation that the house belonged to Rashid Ahmed Khan. He is opening up to her slowly but surely. We've seen a huge change when compared to Day 1. Zoya, on the other hand, has never mentioned or even slightly hinted to Asad the reason behind her stay in India. It's always covered up as a  'zaroori kaam'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha1412-BolNaHalke-bheegi..vidhi..

BloodyHypocrite IF-Sizzlerz
BloodyHypocrite
BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Wow!!

bheegi

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged

its not like Asad doesn't trust people..  he is a successful businessman and business builds on trust and word of mouth..  what I don't understand here is his lack of trust in Zoya when she is JUST helping him out in this Raghu-doll factory saazish.. ye koi dilon ke maamley toh hein nahin ke should I fall for this lady, can I trust her too or not? 

aur Razia pe toh main pehle se hi fida hoon.. i never came across such a powerful negative character in any indian serial before.. flawless writing and flawless acting by both the writers and Alka kaushal.. ye character toh chhaa gaya purey serial mein..Clap

bheegi

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
well written...

bheegi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index