Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues: epi feb 18 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad & His Trust Issues: epi feb 18 (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_virman

Wonderful post dear Clap

I love how you described Asad's trust problems towards himself and I totally agree with you on this Smile

I hope soon he will realize his feelings and start to believe others, especially Zoya ...

NaYab 

Thanks Nayab. His relationship with his father has affected his ability to trust his feelings and his relationship with others. This is not uncommon in kids who grow up in broken families

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

Good points... except I think along with mistrust issues, the abandonment issues come to fore rather strongly for Uhsud...that fear of being rejected and left alone is likely why he does not acknowledge his feelings for Zoya to himself.

Jayne

Thanks Jayne. Yes, his broken relatiohsip with his father is the primary cause of all his insecurities and trust issues. Not only is he afraid of rejection, he is also afraid of hurting others. That's why I feel till he repairs his relationship with his father, he will have a hard time moving forward

Jayne

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

totally agree...
Asad has to learn to trust...which he is slowly doing with Zoya...and one day with Rashid
Razia was just pure evil...hats off to Gul for creating a character like this.

Thanks neena. Yes, Razia is one of a kind and Alka Kaushal is doing a great job. She should get an award this year

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjojoneenabinu

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
lovely post

bheegi

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Nice post!
I'm glad Asad started to trust Zoya. 
I'm also surprised; but glad that Zoya didn't get into any trouble today. 

Edited by sophie420 - 18 February 2013 at 2:54pm

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Ek baat toh pakki hai, writer's ko zaroor daad de ni paregi...Razai jaise creation ko bana ne ke liye.Alka Kaushal the actress playing Razia is absoluety mindblowing in breathing life into this oh so very illustrious vamp.I am totally bowled over by this character and for me right now, she is the very spice,zest  and soul of the show.

She is definitely an integral part of the show and really doing a great jobClap

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anika_243

Brilliant post I agree that asad does have trust issues and it's all thanks to his father.. But ovcourse there is times where he will trust and one such case is when zoya asks him to come to the doll factory just to find out the truth behind the saazish.. Even though he's made up his mind that Rashid is not innocence he is willing to trust zoya on this one time to prove that he is.. Nd I loved the way zoya tried to reason with him and did it very politely. I think that helped asad make up his mind

Yeah,  Asad can be very obstinate especially when it comes to Zoya but he seems to be changing, even if gradually. I am not sure if he has learnt to trust her or he is just afraid that she will get herself into trouble and he has a hard time handling that anxiety. Thanks Anika

Edited by bheegi - 18 February 2013 at 6:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.