Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues: epi feb 18 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Ek baat toh pakki hai, writer's ko zaroor daad de ni paregi...Razai jaise creation ko bana ne ke liye.Alka Kaushal the actress playing Razia is absoluety mindblowing in breathing life into this oh so very illustrious vamp.I am totally bowled over by this character and for me right now, she is the very spice,zest  and soul of the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

creampuffsprincessjojotvbug2011bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad & His Trust Issues: epi feb 18 (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallik4ever

Mrs gabbar Singh...so apt LOL the way she handled dadi today gave me goosebumps. Phew!!!
Agree on asad's trust issues. But I think he came a long way now, his treatment towards zoya bettering by the day.

Yes, he has come a long way but till he trusts his own feelings, he will always be suspicious and have a hard time trusting others. Imagine living with a man like that? Only Zoya can fix thisLOL man

Yes, Razia gave me the goosebumps today...I could recall Gabbar's dialogues when she spokeLOL

Anika_243

Anika_243

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post I agree that asad does have trust issues and it's all thanks to his father.. But ovcourse there is times where he will trust and one such case is when zoya asks him to come to the doll factory just to find out the truth behind the saazish.. Even though he's made up his mind that Rashid is not innocence he is willing to trust zoya on this one time to prove that he is.. Nd I loved the way zoya tried to reason with him and did it very politely. I think that helped asad make up his mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

anoom

anoom

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I feel initially Asad not listening to Zoya could be because of her lying about the wig and going to cricket match. He didn't have the trust and later also he refused to believe her. But after the mangalpur inicident he has changed and is still changing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjojobheegi

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Superb post.I must say you have written Asad's feelings so beautifully.Asad is the kind of guy who hates changes and that is what Zoya brought in his life.This dull and quiet life that he lead has turned so colourful(doesnt want to admit his feelings) and i might add noisy.Asad is the guy of kind who follows the same routine everyday.In his world he cant falter as he has to make sure he takes care of his Ammi and Najma.He doesnt want to be a weakling and his feelings for Zoya that he has no control over has rendered him vulnerable.I am talking about a guy who doesnt believe in love and who probably locked his heart away as he cant afford to become emotional ans slip up.As much as he hates Rashid he will have to live with the fact that he is Rashid's son and he doesnt want to be the person Rashid is.He does have a lot of trust issue that he needs to deal with but at a slow pace.We have seen how his impulsive behaviour and refusal of anyone's say has gotten him alot of regret and guilt.I  think with time he will grow to trust Zoya.I just hope she doesnt do something stupid to break that trust.Once trust is broken then its hard to mend it back.Asad trust Zoya to a certain extent but not completely.The day he gives her is heart is the day he will finally let go of the burden of always being strong.She has to let him know its okay fro him to cry and share his feelings with her.That expressing his feelings will make him no less of a man.I know Zoya has the ability to do this but keeping that synopsis in mind i just hope when the time reaches for Mr.Khan to become just Asad, it isnt too late.

Edited by ameilia - 18 February 2013 at 1:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesprincessjojotvbug2011sam.eshasrk..vidhi..Peeves.crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
No matter how much I appreciate you di,my words can't do justice to your brilliant write ups.I really want to kiss your hands for writing so beautifully.
I'm just speechless.
I was about to make a topic on Asad's trust issues but I'm glad that you have saved me from making another long post.I can save the time to update my AR ffsLOL

Asad is slowly starting to trust Zoe but he is going to take time to develop a complete faith in Ms. Farooqui.How can we forget that it was Zoe coz of whom his own sister lied to him?His father betrayed him and his mum and when people face such a worst form of betrayal,they have lots of trust issues.This is what has happened with Asad.He can't take things easily.Being the only male member of his family,he has got into a habit of cross checking things and taking all the matters in his own hand.He is bound to be over protective about his family and now he has extended his protective shield for Zoe as well.
I'm loving the way Asad's attitude is slowly and steadily changing towards his Ms. Museebat.
I simply love Asad Ahmed Khan.His character is multi-layered and I'm loving the way Zoya is slowly peeling off the different shades of his character one by one.
ASYA rock!

This post was really beautiful di.I enjoyed reading it a lot.
Love u
Take care!

princessjojo..vidhi..

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi, nice post..

Love the definition of trust between two, the biggest difference is like you mentioned Asad too stubborn to acknowledge what is bothering him versus Zoya keeps the equation straight. Something bothering her, she want to know reason, fix it, deal with it and move on...

I was impressed how she was careful today as she knew "use bachane wala" was not with herWink.

Razia did look like a real vamp by the end, last evil laugh was scary. Now when we all blamed Rashid, can we? I mean the woman is pure devil, if hadnt keep quiet would she had left Dilshaad alone with her small kidsConfused?

Even though he looked dumb and escapist, for first time I felt he really did help Dilshaad from troubles. I would be happy if tomorrow they show, that the random Mamu who had helped Dilshaad in past, were asked to do by Rashid. So he was looking for both families..

Thanks Vineeta. Yes, rashid has many layers and as I have said it before, he is like his son, the lion-the protector. One day, Asad will trust his dad and realize what sacrifices he made for his family.
Asad has long ways to go but thanks to Zoya, he is learningEmbarrassed Zoya definitely seems a better judge of people than Asad. Asad gets stubborn and has tunnel vision esp when it comes to people he doesn't trust...of course he has a reason as far as Rashid is concerned but Dilshaad is willing to look beyond that narrow vision

tvbug2011_vineeta_

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujala26

as always amazing post<3
agree..asad hv to hv trust in himself only den he vld  b able to trust others

Thanks Ujala. Yes, he needs to trust what he is feeling is real...his feelings for Zoya are real and cannot be suppressed even if he tries hard to. I was surprised he blurt out that comment in front of Zoya but Zoya is a little dense too...kya usey samajh nahin aata ki Asad mian has feelings for her?

princessjojoeshasrk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.