Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Asad Ahmed Khan, the lion-hearted prince of this story has as many flaws as virtues. He is a multi-layered personality like most of us, but one of his biggest limitations is his inability to trust. His distrust of people stems from his early age abandonment by his father. To date, there are very few people he is even willing to listen, let alone trust.

In general, people who don't trust themselves, have a hard time trusting others. Yes, we can blame Rashid for this flaw but till Asad learns to trust his own feelings and instincts, he will never be able to trust others. Rashid Khan will have to wait a long time.

A classic example of Asad's mistrust of his own self are his feelings for Zoya. Deep down, he is crazy about her, probably madly in love with her but because he doesn't trust himself, he refuses to acknowledge these feelings.He is afraid he will commit a mistake, or let go of all control over his emotions. Time and again, he goes into a trance when he is close to her, or his fear of losing her makes him blurt out his true feelings- like in today's episode and the Mangalpur incident. Then he goes back into his shell, where he refuses to trust his feelings or trust others.

Zoya has been a victim of this mistrust from day 1 but she has gradually learnt to reason with him but when she loses her patience,she just ventures out all alone. We all know what happens when she does that- usually gets into trouble. I am surprised she didn't get into any major trouble today. 

Zoya and Dilshaad were both willing to give the benefit of doubt to Rashid today but Asad, who can be stubborn, refused to trust Rashid's innocence. 

At first, he gave Zoya a hard time about Raghu but when he saw the photograph and heard Dilshaad's side of the story, some sense did prevail.

By the end of the episode, he trusted Zoya and agreed to go to the doll factory. It's a beginning and hopefully would soon become a habit for him.

The day Asad starts trusting his own feelings, I think he will be more willing to listen to others and trust those whom he considers his well-wishers.

On another note- Welcome Mrs Gabbar Singh aka Razia Siddiqui...kya vamp banaayi hai janaab. Daad deni hogi writers koClap

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaCuriousmindJoavssk9JPRulesbsk1Cutie4197eternalasha_Aaniya_vm17ApplefnishithasharmafriendsallSamaira32Krystal001Piu.ujala26suds.tvbug2011shesherkobitaluv_virmanritzy2ritzNishitaraoprincessjojoshaz2009_vineeta_sophie420gieeShell16sam.Arpimugfaneshasrk-Shormi-Nkapoor3GroverAddict--epiPhobia--Nithiya95KaBhiinlovecrazy4KASH_ARSiddhi_Prizi..vidhi..Peeves.s120DreAshanakyasharan_Oishi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad & His Trust Issues: epi feb 18" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viya.mallik4eva

IF-Sizzlerz

viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Mrs gabbar Singh...so apt LOL the way she handled dadi today gave me goosebumps. Phew!!!
Agree on asad's trust issues. But I think he came a long way now, his treatment towards zoya bettering by the day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024bheegi

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi, nice post..

Love the definition of trust between two, the biggest difference is like you mentioned Asad too stubborn to acknowledge what is bothering him versus Zoya keeps the equation straight. Something bothering her, she want to know reason, fix it, deal with it and move on...

I was impressed how she was careful today as she knew "use bachane wala" was not with herWink.

Razia did look like a real vamp by the end, last evil laugh was scary. Now when we all blamed Rashid, can we? I mean the woman is pure devil, if hadnt keep quiet would she had left Dilshaad alone with her small kidsConfused?

Even though he looked dumb and escapist, for first time I felt he really did help Dilshaad from troubles. I would be happy if tomorrow they show, that the random Mamu who had helped Dilshaad in past, were asked to do by Rashid. So he was looking for both families..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 18 February 2013 at 12:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024tvbug2011bheegi

ujala26

IF-Dazzler

ujala26

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
as always amazing post<3
agree..asad hv to hv trust in himself only den he vld  b able to trust others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

luv_virman

IF-Dazzler

luv_virman

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post dear Clap

I love how you described Asad's trust problems towards himself and I totally agree with you on this Smile

I hope soon he will realize his feelings and start to believe others, especially Zoya ...

NaYab 

bheegi

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
well analysed!

bheegi

Jayne

IF-Dazzler

Jayne

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Good points... except I think along with mistrust issues, the abandonment issues come to fore rather strongly for Uhsud...that fear of being rejected and left alone is likely why he does not acknowledge his feelings for Zoya to himself.

Jayne

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024JPRulesprincessjojosam.bheegidelena90

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
totally agree...
Asad has to learn to trust...which he is slowly doing with Zoya...and one day with Rashid
Razia was just pure evil...hats off to Gul for creating a character like this.

bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.