Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Vihaan may end up falling for rachna coz guys always like girls who are strong coz they are the ones who tease the massive male ego

But it is rachna who has to stand up for her self respect. And teach vihaan to respect girls .
 She can forgive  the redeemed vihaan but should forget him tooLOL and move onLOL

No man wants to be ignored whether she is a behenji or the mod city girl

The biggest lesson for vihaan would be he looses out on love and this will def make him a better person.
Just coz vihaan redeems himself does not make him get everything he wants in life. He has to learn to take setbacks and failures too and make adjustments and compromises for others

AngryHe should learn that the sun does not rise and shine coz of him

So whether he falls for rachna or not is his lookout. My interest in this is will Rachna stand up for her self respect or she will mellow down and wait for himAngry

Definitely Agree.Thumbs Up

I also feel that this applies to Gunjan and Mayank as well. Gunjan should get over Mayank and move on in her life. Every time he has a regret then he wants to get back with Gunjan... why should she willingly accept him. Forgive and forget- forgive the misunderstanding and forget the crush.

Mayank needs to give space to Gunjan and he needs to take this job in Mumbai. I don't want to see them together atleast unless they both are mature.  Now it seems to be more like a game-a game of attractionHeart, dreamsDay Dreaming, revenge Evil Smileand heartbroken majnuCryBroken Heart.

I mean think about it. Haven't they both been so immature?

Mayank- He says he will marry Gunjan one day and then says he will marry Charu when wants to take revenge with Gunjan. And Gunjan- she tricks him to marry the other girl that he chose and then keeps looking at him/ showing signs that she still has feelings for him. Great. AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13-PrimaDonna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vihaan will fall for rachna (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
ur right

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Since I am for Vihaan + Rachna, I eventually want them to become a couple.  I don't mind waiting for a longer time for them to be a couple w/Rachna teachin' him a lesson & playing hard to get & him redeeming himself, her rejecting him the first time he asks her out, ect. but I am predicting he will end up being her future hubby & after that the CV's will do a dealing w/Savitri trackLOL.  I think Rachna has the power to whip Vihaan into shape as well as Savitri into shape.  As for Rajeev, I wanna see a cute love story between him & Chaya.  When it comes to the main girls on this show, the CV's have been mainly focusing on Gunjhun romancewise.  So far I haven't seen any serious romance w/Rachna & Chaya.  The CV's should buck up with showin' romance outside of Mayank-Gunjhun romance.  Don't get me wrong, I approve of Mayank + Gunjhun but please focus on other romance as well CV's.  I am not onto seeing a Rajeev + Gunjhun romance but I don't know about the CV'sLOL.  BTW, what are Gunjhun, Rachna, & Vihaan majoring in?  This is another thing the CV's haven't been focusing onLOL- their education.                   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
before that vihan redemption track is needed

BarmeenForever

Goldie

BarmeenForever

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
It'll be great then!!!

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
i would love to see this, vihaan fall for rachna would be great...
i want to see rachnas real love story, she should be happy, and the rachna in the precap was great,

-AngelaKaParI-

white.band

white.band

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
dat is a great prediction..but wat will rajeev do?is he a pair for gunjan?????
wat r de cvs trying to do...omg...i m goin madLOLLOLLOL

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Seriously I'm going mad with pairing... I don't know what CVS has up their sleeve but its driving me crazy.. Its 9 months for SSLK and we haven't had a fix pair.. Really would love to see CVS focus on another love track for a while... Its always Mayank and Gunjan..

ParulRatiShivi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.