V for Valentine Special Episode ! <3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Agar Mai Kahoon By Rey n Taani For Yuvreen
This was just too cute ! Vrinda n Amar both nailed it.. I am happy to see taani dancing.. :)

Chup Chup Ke By Swayam n Sharon For TaaRey
This was something which stole my heart <3 Vrushika n Shantannu just NAILED IT ! <3 It was WOW ! Waiting for more Vrushika's n Vrushan's dance <3 Both were OUTSTANDING ! :)

Kya Top Hai By Vicky n Neha For KD n Kiya
Alisha n Archie.. My god ! I wanted to see their dance since a long time n u showed today .. Am so glad.. They were too GOOD actly WOW ! :) <3 Waiting for their lovestory to start in D3 ( I know am expecting alot but i miss them together n their crazy lovestory )

Kitne Bimar By Swayam n Nilesh For Sanjana n Prithvi
Woahh!! Still cant stop laughing seeing their chemistry n dance :D Hahahhahah thoughout the dance i was just ROFL!!! :D :D I actually fell down on d floor :D :D :D :D Kudoos to their friendship and Dance :D

I Love You Bol Daal By Ashi n Neha [Also Nilesh n Amar Jus For Comic Elements] For Swayam n Sharon
Amazingly done ! All Old dances of swaron were included in this ! Awesome job by Alisha-Sneha G :D They also made me ROFL ! :D

Ainvayi Ainvayi By Sharon n Swayam
Cant express for this dance ! What have they done ? Kuddos ! ๐Ÿ‘Thankyou so much <3 They were just WOW! The dance steps used in this song were very impressive.. Just WOW !!

Group Performance on Radha. No Rey n Taani is dis Performance
Radha was AMAZING!!!! WOW !! No words to speakk.. Best part was Radha-Krishna is Swayam-Sharon ! They really deserve it !! Amazing !

All my Favourite Songs Danced by my Favorite Couple/Jodi <3 <3 <3 Thankyou <3
Everyone just Nailed it the way they Did ! <3

In the end,i just want Sharon's asthma track to be out asap! Cant imagine swayam heart broken any more :( Come on sharon just say that u love him n tell him the truth !

I know am out of words ! But am just so much in Vrushan n Viha n Shantannu-Macedon n Alisha-Sneha Gupta land that i almost forgot to tell how amazingly job they have done !!And Thankyou so much to Palki Mam,Cvs team,Channel V, All Team D3 cast , N all d couples who came in today's Episode !!๐Ÿ‘
It was just PERFECT n as usual u guys make me go SPEECHLESS !!!!!

Cant stop clicking "Replay Button" Aaj tho mera Phone aur Pc Gaya :D
Now just in D3 land !!

Really Proud to be DILL DOSTI DANCE FREAK FAN ! <3โญ๏ธ
A Big Wala Hug to all D3 cast for their Hard Work !๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

When will i meet you all yaar ?

Edited by Cookie.gurnani - 11 years ago
ya amazing epi and concept and amazing performances by all
but for me taarey's beimtehaan was the show stealer
great job and kudos to all                                                                                          

P.s - i forgot to mention
The dance used by Vrushan for ainvayi ainvayi were very impressive n something NEW ! Hats off to d chreographer n Vrushan.. Really HATS OFF ! They were just Tooo Gooddd ! I cant get over that song.. I am only using reply button when i watch dis seq :D
I loved all d dances no doubt but ainvayi ainvayi is sonething new i saw in dance.. They both were just FAB !!!
 ๐Ÿ‘Edited by Cookie.gurnani - 11 years ago
yeah i too loved the dances... i was waiting for a viha dance for sooo long n they were amazing.. loved their chemistry.. just hope that romance track starts once again cuz im missing kagu n babu n i wanna see more of their dances like yesterday