ArVi/AshVik heaven#113 Mujh mein tu, tu hi tu basa - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I LTIERALLY CHOCKED ON MY NOODLES AND I AM MAKIN TYUPOS OMG THE UPCOMING SCNE MY BABY ARJUJ ICA OMG
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

yes sheetal, i hear him screaming from the other room -.- i swear to god, if you dont stop with Mittal, i'll start with you and balan ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤¢
nooo, you can have balan okay and I'll have Mittal then because Mittal is rich ðŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

I LTIERALLY CHOCKED ON MY NOODLES AND I AM MAKIN TYUPOS OMG THE UPCOMING SCNE MY BABY ARJUJ ICA OMG

i fell off my bed and scraped my knee because i was so floored ðŸ˜­
omg what even was that commercial - did you guys see that, it was like a team cheering but you couldn't hear anything LMFAO

esha omg LMFAO you're so cute jehrkjreh i'm sitting up against the wall on my bed and i hit the wall, but that's nothing new - that happens everyday :/
everyone in this show is ridiculous is it even possible to give birth to a premature baby at 7 months wthhh

AWWW THE BABY IS SO CUTE THOUGH AW MY PRINCESS KIRLOSKAR
Aaawww, they are playing Love Story's theme. =')
princess kirloskar is beautiful omg can i just hug you and kiss you baby you are so adorable i love you already

AND OMG TAKE NOTE OF HOW ARJUN CHOKED UP WHEN HE ASKED ABOUT PURVI I CAN'T OMG

onir swerve that ain't yo baby - but omg arjun's reaction i can't I AM BAWLING HREJKRHEKJREH HE'S GOING TO MEET HER AWH I JUST I CANNOT

arjun and purvi omg i am crying hrekjrhkjr he's so sad for her i can't even take it oh my goodness 

ARJUN'S CRYING OH MY GOD BABY DON'T CRY PLEASEEE :'(
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

everyone in this show is ridiculous is it even possible to give birth to a premature baby at 7 months wthhh

AWWW THE BABY IS SO CUTE THOUGH AW MY PRINCESS KIRLOSKAR

i was a seven month premi baby- healthy as ever😲
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

i was a seven month premi baby- healthy as ever😲
WAIT - how many months is ovi? six or seven?
ovi - you have a right to doubt onir please don't stop your doubts girl pleaseee