Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

We have enough drama happening in our daily soaps.
</div>I want this show to focus on cooking, hosting , entertainingyour guests and showing respect and behaving well with your host and otherguests.<div>
There is bound to be some drama/ story that unfolds naturallywhen a group of people meet each other over a period of 5 days. But that should not be the main focus of the show and thisceratinly should not be scripted or induced.

They need trps...
Who wants to watch a rajshri movie with all sweetness or a cookery show...

I think they dont show the cooking coz these ppl are not the ones cooking...I highly doubt they can cook...Maybe sum can but not all...the original show used to capture the whole cooking process in just 1 hr...for 4 ppl...these ppl hav 5 days...the main show was an episodic...showing all 4 dinner parties same day...nd was very well made...

They didnt have any host...only the narrator...who was really funny unlike this one... Dead

Edited by togepe30 - 20 February 2013 at 6:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time to stop the show (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bangles

bangles

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by bangles

We have enough drama happening in our daily soaps.
</div>I want this show to focus on cooking, hosting , entertainingyour guests and showing respect and behaving well with your host and otherguests.<div>
There is bound to be some drama/ story that unfolds naturallywhen a group of people meet each other over a period of 5 days. But that should not be the main focus of the show and thisceratinly should not be scripted or induced.

They need trps...
Who wants to watch a rajshri movie with all sweetness or a cookery show...

I think they dont show the cooking coz these ppl are not the ones cooking...I highly doubt they can cook...Maybe sum can but not all...the original show used to capture the whole cooking process in just 1 hr...for 4 ppl...these ppl hav 5 days...the main show was an episodic...showing all 4 dinner parties same day...nd was very well made...

They didnt have any host...only the narrator...who was really funny unlike this one... Dead

Perhaps the makers of the Indian show are underestimating their audience... they think only maslafied ( pun not intented) , scripted, drama induced shows work... .. they must not insult the intelligence of the audience.. the TRPs for this  show are  very poor despite attempts to spice things up with fights etc.,

So what have they got to lose now anyway... perhaps they must start focussing on the actual cooking  part too as it was in the original show... why not try something different for a change without the predictable drama?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.